Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask

Masque Oléo-Relax is a treatment for dry and rebellious hair. Formulated with Kératase Nutri-Huile, it smoothens hair and provides long-lasting anti-frizz control. The Shorea and Palm Oils reduce volume and nourish the fiber, while a cationic polymer renews softness and shine in addition to improving detangling.

• Nourishes hair fiber
  • Hair is soft and supple
  • Provides long-lasting anti-frizz control
  • Eases detangling

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Isopropyl Alcohol -Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil - Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter - Methylparaben - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - Citronellol - Linalool - Geraniol - Ci 47005 / Acid Yellow 3 - Sodium Hydroxide - Ci 14700 / Red 4 - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 10-15 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

Is this product worth the price?
yes this product is very very good for dry hair etc , but where can buy original product ?''......and want  [product:kerastase-nutritive-oleo-relax-smoothing-masque-for-dry-rebellious-hair]
this work good for really dry hair? or
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the way that this makes my hair feel so soft, and healthy. It also smells quite uniquely beautiful.
Green Bay, WI
Love keratase brand hair masks! Some of the best on the market and all of their products smell delightful :)
Delray Beach, FL
Hands down best mask ever!!!! I use this after i dye my hair! Its a great fix for dry hair too! L o v e!!!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Excelente para el cuidado del cabello aportando suavidad brillo y vida... me enncata y lo super recomiendo
I love the smell. I like this brand on my relaxed hair. The conditioner made my hair soft and manageable .
Coral Gables, FL
Amazing! I heard Meghan Markle uses this and if her naturally curly hair can have great results so can I
Los Angeles, CA
Kerastase makes great hair products, but they are expensive. I have dry, curly hair and I love this mask.
Scottsdale
This is a wonderful hair mask!!! I use it twice a week for added moisture and [email protected]@my frizzy hair.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Target
The nutritive ole releas mask by Karastase moisturized my dry, frizzy hair but did not really relax it.
I love this product, it is ideal to keep hair care, getting hydrated and shiny hair.I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...