Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask

Masque Oléo-Relax is a treatment for dry and rebellious hair. Formulated with Kératase Nutri-Huile, it smoothens hair and provides long-lasting anti-frizz control. The Shorea and Palm Oils reduce volume and nourish the fiber, while a cationic polymer renews softness and shine in addition to improving detangling.

• Nourishes hair fiber
  • Hair is soft and supple
  • Provides long-lasting anti-frizz control
  • Eases detangling

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Isopropyl Alcohol -Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil - Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter - Methylparaben - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - Citronellol - Linalool - Geraniol - Ci 47005 / Acid Yellow 3 - Sodium Hydroxide - Ci 14700 / Red 4 - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 10-15 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

Is this product worth the price?
yes this product is very very good for dry hair etc , but where can buy original product ?''......and want  [product:kerastase-nutritive-oleo-relax-smoothing-masque-for-dry-rebellious-hair]
this work good for really dry hair? or
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Flat Rock, MI
I love this hair mask for my long, dry, wavy and thick hair. It smells divine and it is one of the only products that makes my hair look super smooth and shiny after drying it. It’s a little on the pricey side but really a little goes a long way. I use this about once per week, after shampooing. I really love this product and would buy it again!
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with the Oleo-Relax line of Kerastase and this product did not let me down!! Seriously one of the best hair masks that I’ve ever used. My hair was so soft afterwards and it looked amazing when I styled it. Highly recommend for people that have frizzy hair and want to smooth things down a bit.
Newport Beach , CA
This is a holy grail product for curly-haired gals who straighten their hair regularly. Prior to keratin treatments/Brazilian Blowouts, I relied on this product to protect and repair my heat-damaged hair, and to assist in creating a softer and smoother look.
Wilmington, NC
There arent better hair masks than the ones kerastase makes. You can feel and see your hair “ drinking” their ingredients and the result is shiny , lightweight hair! and the [email protected] delicious! This line truly helps repair your hair!
Purchased at: Amazon
I really loved his hair mask it's about the best I've ever used I never use a hair mask before but I use this one because one of my friends had it and I have to say it's about the best I have ever use I recommend everyone to get this it's really good for hair growth in a keep your hair healthy and soft
I love this masque. It smells so unbelievably good I could smell it all day! It works really well and makes my bleached hair feel like-new. It just works. My hair feels smooth and soft after just one use. Love it so much! I would absolutely recommend. Pricey but worth it.
Edison, NJ
I literally have not tried a better mask on my hair than this one! It is super rich and moisturizing on my dry and super curly hair. Before I blow dry and flat iron my hair, I like to do this at least once every 2 weeks to repair and restore moisture to my stands. This is an amazing product and they smell amazing!
Apple Valley, CA
I bought this because I’ve been struggling with tangly, dry, split end hair! The first use I’ve noticed a difference ! I will continue to buy this becAuse I couldn’t believe how well the results were.
I love this brand, I feel every product is actually treating your hair. This one specific works really well for me and I love the smell. Not the cheapestone but worth the price.
chicopee
My hair color is a dark brown color my hair type is curly but not super curly my curls Are medium sized. I would make it a bit more creamy. Yes I think it is very affective. I would definitely bye it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...