Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask

Masque Oléo-Relax is a treatment for dry and rebellious hair. Formulated with Kératase Nutri-Huile, it smoothens hair and provides long-lasting anti-frizz control. The Shorea and Palm Oils reduce volume and nourish the fiber, while a cationic polymer renews softness and shine in addition to improving detangling.

• Nourishes hair fiber
  • Hair is soft and supple
  • Provides long-lasting anti-frizz control
  • Eases detangling

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Isopropyl Alcohol -Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil - Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter - Methylparaben - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - Citronellol - Linalool - Geraniol - Ci 47005 / Acid Yellow 3 - Sodium Hydroxide - Ci 14700 / Red 4 - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 10-15 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

Is this product worth the price?
yes this product is very very good for dry hair etc , but where can buy original product ?''......and want  [product:kerastase-nutritive-oleo-relax-smoothing-masque-for-dry-rebellious-hair]
this work good for really dry hair? or
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
CDMX
Tiene tantas cualidades desde el aroma , el brillo que aporta es una de las mejores alternativas en cuanto a comprar el paquete es increíble ya que es práctico y puedes llevarlo a todos lados y sin duda lo recomendaría .
Smoothes my hair making it easy to untangle, moisturizes a lot without leaving it greasy. The only bad thing about the product is its price which makes it difficult to always buy. It's like a fad for the hair.
Monterrey , ME
Me encanta este producto! Lo utilizo despues de una semana de haber lastimado mi cabello con la tenaza y la rizadora y me ayuda mucho con las puntas abiertas y sobre todo la textura del cabello
Pakistan
Great..thumbs up for kerastase smoothing mask..It is very essential for dry and rough hair, after applying it mybhair looks shinny healthy and fresh..I just love it and highly recommend it..
Good mask for your hair ! Keeps your hair healthy and soft. Comparing to other products this is the best product for anti-frizz. Little bit expensive, but worth the money. Will buy again! Really good product
Sadly for my dry damaged hair it didn't help a lot. I hat to put a lot of product into my hair and it was the same as always. But I know a couple of friends that are loving this product - but I wouldn't buy it again for me
Beautiful; glossy color; easy to apply in this coats; does get thick over time however can be fixed with nail thinner. Chips easily however: don't expect it to last more than three days even with a base coat
Edmonton , Alberta
Kerastase is totally worth the price point. I live their formulations and the results I get with their products. Tip - stock up when Christmas gift boxes launch (usually end up with a a full size product for free).
I have very damaged and dry hair from highlighting my hair over the years and his product has brought my hair back to life, I also have a curly wavy texture and this works to keep away the frizz !
If you want a heir mask for that dried and burnt out hair then this is the one! I always colour my hair which dries it out and this mask was very effective in giving my hair the nourishment it had lost and the moisture. Definitely worth its price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...