Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask

Masque Oléo-Relax is a treatment for dry and rebellious hair. Formulated with Kératase Nutri-Huile, it smoothens hair and provides long-lasting anti-frizz control. The Shorea and Palm Oils reduce volume and nourish the fiber, while a cationic polymer renews softness and shine in addition to improving detangling.

• Nourishes hair fiber
  • Hair is soft and supple
  • Provides long-lasting anti-frizz control
  • Eases detangling

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Isopropyl Alcohol -Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil - Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter - Methylparaben - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - Citronellol - Linalool - Geraniol - Ci 47005 / Acid Yellow 3 - Sodium Hydroxide - Ci 14700 / Red 4 - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 10-15 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

Is this product worth the price?
yes this product is very very good for dry hair etc , but where can buy original product ?''......and want  [product:kerastase-nutritive-oleo-relax-smoothing-masque-for-dry-rebellious-hair]
this work good for really dry hair? or
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Oléo-Relax Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Appleton, WI
Beautiful product. Hair literally feels like silk after use. Nice soft scent. It’s definitely more expensive but it lasts a good while if you use it once a week or every other week. Leave it in more a few minutes then rinse for beautiful soft shiny hair.
I loveeee this mask! It’s a lifesaver for sure, my hair looks so smooth and shiny after using this!!, I would buy it again and recommend to a friend. I think it’s really affordable so I’m totally satisfied with it.
San Diego, CA
A salon stylist applied this product to my hair and it's never felt smoother before or since.  It definitely hydrated my damaged, dry strands - on a humid day my hair soaks up whatever moisture it can from the air, leaving me with poofy, scraggly hair.  But even on a walk outside on a foggy day, my hair stayed smooth after using this mask.  It's too pricey for me to buy and use on a regular basis, but if you can afford it, I highly recommend!
I absolutely love this product, my hair is soft and shiny, it helps damaged hair. I wash my hair with kerastase shampoo and then apply the mascara and then rinse and finish my hair. Kérastase
Barrington, RI
Helps keep my dry frizzy hair in check. It’s effective on smoothing and moisturizing my hair. Smells great, comes in cute packaging. Kinda pricy but I would recommend to anyone who wants to improve dry processed hair
This mask contains Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Rosa Muscata Fruit Oil, and Inca Peanut Oil to moisturize and tame unruly, curly, frizzy or overprocessed hair. It is supposed to add control and shine.I have had awesome results with this mask! It makes my hair feel soooo soft! I like to leave it in my hair for about 20 minutes while I do a face mask a few times a week!
Manitou Beach, MI
While I usually use the Chroma line from Kerastase (and I love both of those masques), I keep an “emergency” hair mask from the Nutrive line as well for when my hair is super dry and frizzy. To ensure that you get the most out of the mask, I towel dry my freshly shampooed hair first, apply the mask and put on a shower cap. I rinse it out after about 5-10 minutes. It can make anyone’s hair silky soft!
New York
I didn’t feel like it really made a difference on my hair, which I found surprising. It is extremely expensive, but perhaps if I keep using it it will work better.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this hair mask for my long, dry, wavy and thick hair. It smells divine and it is one of the only products that makes my hair look super smooth and shiny after drying it. It’s a little on the pricey side but really a little goes a long way. I use this about once per week, after shampooing. I really love this product and would buy it again!
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with the Oleo-Relax line of Kerastase and this product did not let me down!! Seriously one of the best hair masks that I’ve ever used. My hair was so soft afterwards and it looked amazing when I styled it. Highly recommend for people that have frizzy hair and want to smooth things down a bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...