Kerastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique Conditioning Hair Mask uploaded by Ashley B.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique Deep Conditioning Hair Mask For Dry, Sensitized Hair. Heat activated conditioner moisturizes, nourishes & protects. see more...

Amanda P.
This is my go-to hair mask treatment.  If I could use it every week I would (due to $, I do not). It ALWAYS leaves my hair feeling like silk and is always the first mask I recommend.
Eva K.
I love this hair mask. I have thick straight hair that is a little bipolar - sometimes it is oily at my scalp, sometimes it feels too dry. This mask conditions without causing any extra buildup. It makes my hair so soft, healthy and shiny. It is a staple in my hair routine (and I am a hair minimalist.) Highly recommend this if you are on the fence. Love!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Catherine S.
I have extremely thick hair and this is the best deep conditioner I have ever used. It leaves my hair thoroughly conditioned and easier to manage. It is worth the price tag! I like that it is in a tub as I can use every last drop. If you have thick hair I highly recommend this product.
Emily C.
I first got this mask when I was in middle school and many years later it's still my go to. I've never even felt the need to try other masks because why mess with perfection? I have very think, wavy hair that can be on the dry side so if that sounds like you then I highly recommend.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
Amazing product that is well worth the price. I dye my hair often and this masque helps restore it to a healthier state with the shine and moisture it had before processing. I like to leave it on a bit longer that is says to but I'm not sure this step is necessary.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this hair mask! A friend of mine gave it to me in a gift swap situation and I used it and fell in love with it even though I've had a hard time finding it in my local stores I would definitely buy it if I could find it.
Maggie P.
Amazing product! I have heavy and thick hair and all i need of this product is smaller than a penny size. I usually put it in after i wash my hair and then brush it out.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing makes your hair feel brand new smells good looks good very good stuff a little on the $$$$$ side though
Mercedes D.
San Antonio, TX
Love it love it love it I wouldn't ever go back to my old hair stuff!! Must have
Jessica V.
San Pedro, CA
How well does this work for curly hair?