Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by shera z.Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by Ashley B.

BY KÉRASTASE

• Complete and intense nurtrition from roots to ends
  • Locks nourishment deep into the fiber
  • Intense nutrition to the core fiber of hair
  • Protects hair from recurring drying-out process
  • Heat activated for intense nourishment

Usage:

• Apply a quarter sized amount to towel-dried hair and massage through lengths and ends
  • When massaging focus on the most sensitized areas
  • Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water

Amanda P.
This is my go-to hair mask treatment.  If I could use it every week I would (due to $, I do not). It ALWAYS leaves my hair feeling like silk and is always the first mask I recommend.
shera z.
sunny isles
Love this hair mask. I use it twice a week after washing my hair with a kerastase shampoo, leave it in for about 5 minutes and rinse out. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft. After towel drying my hair I spray in a kerastase leave in conditioner. Being in the sun and pool a lot, and using a lot of heat on my hair I need this mask to revitalize my hair and keep it from drying out.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I use this Kerastasé hair mask& I've noticed less split ends & slightly less frizz. I like the texture of the cream, on the thicker side. Apply to the mid to ends of my hair & leave for 30 mins or so, rinse it out, shampoo & condition as normal. I wish it had the directions on the back. Otherwise, it's a pretty great product& I'd recommend this for anyone with damaged, dry, chemically treated hair!
Carol M.
San Francisco
Left my dry color-treated hair feeling so soft and moisturized. I use this every other week to maintain the shine in my hair. It smells amazing too, which is always a huge bonus!
Marilyn M.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is a grwat haor mask. My frind gave me a sample to try. I was thinking that is not going to work in my hair. I have a curly color treated hair. So I actually tried it out and noticed a difference. My hair was softer and my ends look considerably better. Now I purchase this product religiously. It is a great product to try.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love this hair mask. I have thick straight hair that is a little bipolar - sometimes it is oily at my scalp, sometimes it feels too dry. This mask conditions without causing any extra buildup. It makes my hair so soft, healthy and shiny. It is a staple in my hair routine (and I am a hair minimalist.) Highly recommend this if you are on the fence. Love!
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Got this as a gift and I really don't use this Stuff until I decided to give this a try sicecmy hair is so dry and has a definitely bad texture. Wow I must say using this masque has definitely changed my dramatically. I left it n for about 20 minutes and covered it with a showercap. It was amazing. I now use this about once a week
Jennifer B.
Antioch, IL
I received this as a sample and fell in LOVE!  I need to deep condition my hair once a week.  I feel Kerastase has a great product here.  It makes my hair feel silky and revitalizes it from harsh elements.  I would recommend this product to someone who has coarse hair that tends to get dry or need a little extra moisture.  LOVE it
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Excellent and super moisturizing. Repaired my damaged hair and made it amazingly soft. Scent is mild and did not irritate me. Kerastase is an excellent line of products and has yet to disappointment.
Maria V.
I have used this hair treatment only once and was astounded as to the immediate results I felt. After washing my hair I applied generous amounts of the masque to my hair, put on a shower cap and applied heat using my hairdryer for 5 minutes. My hair was extremely soft and seemingly healthy. I have also utilized Joico K-Pak conditioners which is also a fantastic line of conditioners however, I have never felt such an immediate recovery as I have with Kerastase.

I am a new user of the Kerastase line and have been coloring my hair for the last 15 years. This is a great product and a must for immediate recovery of sensitized/damaged hair in need of full body and bounce. Not to "toot" my own horn, as I went to work after using the masque, a co-worker thought I had hair extensions on since my hair was full bodied and bouncy (I was proud of my hair).

The only draw back is the scent, as other individuals have commented describing the scent as strong and powdery. As I have verified this to be true, I am willing to sacrifice the scent in exchange for the results. I highly recommend this product and the 500ml size is not necessary as I believe the smaller size is sufficient for a years worth of use (even though I splurged and purchased the 500ml).
Very good
Jessica V.
San Pedro, CA
How well does this work for curly hair?

Amazon