Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique

• Complete and intense nurtrition from roots to ends
  • Locks nourishment deep into the fiber
  • Intense nutrition to the core fiber of hair
  • Protects hair from recurring drying-out process
  • Heat activated for intense nourishment

Usage:

• Apply a quarter sized amount to towel-dried hair and massage through lengths and ends
  • When massaging focus on the most sensitized areas
  • Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water

Is this worth the price? How does it compare to Olaplex and other leave in treatments
How would you compare this mask to the other Kerastase masks?
What is your favorite hair mask for long color treated dry hairKérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique?
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique!
How would you rate this product?
Renata J.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by Renata J.
Best hair mask ever! It is a miracle for my hair which is curly and has highlights. I love everything about it- even the fragrance.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by Elena U.
Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by Elena U.
I love this mask for a very long time (I met at the same time with shampoo from this line, 15 years ago). I use it about once a week and keep it for a maximum of 15-20 minutes. Perfectly nourishes, detangles and moisturizes hair, excellent working hair mask. I advise you to try it if possible. Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique
Shannon J.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love Kerastase and this mask does not disappoint. Does everything you want, but it is pricey and when you have long hair like me, this is reserved for treat days. Love!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Kérastase Nutritive Masque Nutri-Thermique uploaded by Joanne F.
Hair over dyed and damaged? This is a nice pick me up. I’ve been using this line forever and it never fails. I always come back to it. The quality of these products are just incredible. Makes your hair smooth, light weight and strong. Love!
Caitlin C.
Howard Beach, NY
I’ve been using this product for about 15 years and always have a backup. This is the only conditioner I can use on my color treated hair. If I’m traveling and forget it, my hair is completely unmanageable and so tangled after I wash it.
Larissa M.
Rumson, NJ
This is a brilliant product, it was recommended by my hairdresser along with the shampoo and it transformed my hair. Yes, it is expensive, but it is worth every penny.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
I have been using this product for nearly a year now (on my third tub) and I can say that this product has definitely made my hair much softer and silkier! I substitute this for hair conditioner and use it every 3 days after shampooing, letting it soak for 10 mins. The mask not only detangles, but makes my hair so much softer afterwards!! My hair just shines like nobody's business!!
Mercedes D.
San Antonio, TX
Love it love it love it I wouldn't ever go back to my old hair stuff!! Must have
Stefanie K.
Tampa, FL
I had high hopes for this after reading so many positive reviews and even my hairdresser recommended I give it a shot. I have a very fine hair and has always been in pretty good shape until I moved to Florida and someone trying to put some bleach on it. That with the sun led it to look a lot less shiny. I gave this a shot and really didn’t notice any benefits. My hair did feel soft but it didn’t appear to be more shiny or healed. I gave it a second shot before deciding this wasn’t going to do a thing for me. I don’t mind the smell but if you’re very sensitive smells, it will probably be a bit too much for you. I would recommend something else.
Jazmaray M.
Aurora, CO
Great stuff!!!! I love this brand overall but really love this hair mask. The quality and ingredients are amazing and my hair thanks me every time.