BY KÉRASTASE

Intensely nourishes and provides hair nutrition from within.

• Benjoin Resin is a precious resin that recreates inner nutrition from within
  • Irisome 4600PPM  restores the hair fiber's nutrition balance from root to tip and protects hair from drying out
  • Ceramide protects the hair fiber through its refractory properties
  • Xylose gives heat protection to the hair

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ●Cetearyl Alcohol ●Amodimethicone ●Glycerin ●Behentrimonium Chloride ●Cetyl Esters ●Trideceth-5 ●Isopropyl Alcohol ●Caprylyl Glycol ●Trideceth-10 ●Trideceth-6 ●Benzoic Acid ●Phenoxyethanol ●Butylene Glycol ●Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ●Glyceryl Linoleate ●Boron Nitride ●Cetrimonium Chloride ●Citronellol ●Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Glyceryl Oleate ●Benzyl Alcohol ●Acetic Acid ●Xylose ●Safflower Glucoside ●Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil ●Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract ●Glyceryl Linolenate ●Styrax Benzoin Gum ●Tocopherol ●Bht ●Sodium Citrate ●Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Magistral to cleansed hair. Massage onto lengths and ends, leaving on for 5-10 minutes. Emulsify, rinse thoroughly, follow with an appropriate primer and style as desired.

Kat A.
Doral, FL
It’s a great hair mask. Since I was a little kid this was the hair mask everyone was raving about.
Karolina D.
Sakiai
I used this mask after died my hair. Smell is nice not the best mask I have used but it’s good.
Jenny 🎀.
Surrey , BC
I was expecting a lot from this mask, given the rave reviews and the hype around the internet. However, I am very disappointed. It did not do anything for my hair! My hair felt tangled and dry. It was not smooth, hydrated, or glossy. This was such a waste of money. I am going to see if Sephora will refund me, even though I have used it a couple of times.
Lear34702 Darsy R.
Of all the nourishing masks for hair I love Keratase.

Ideal for those people who make wicks in their hair, due to this the hair becomes dry and opaque.

Apply a small amount of Keratase to wet hair and feel how silky, soft, shiny, strong hair becomes in less than a minute.

I LOVE KERATASE.
July/Bm129690 c.
Doral, FL
No me gustó mucho mucho como dejo mi pelo , lo puse muy lacio lo sentía fino no me gustó este efecto
💯♎militza c.
dohicasssss viren para este cremas milagrosa una mascarilla galáctica revitaliza el cabello de tal manera divina
Fatima Z.
Riyadh, Central
Great for my dry and frizzy hair. I apply this before showering and then rinse off. Love how my hair feels afterwards.
Kimberly B.
This made my hair feel super sorry and silky. It definitely repaired my dry brittle hair. Give it a try! It’s pricy but worth it!
Johanny C.
Bueno aquí lo podemos encontrar en el supermercado tengo el cabello crespo y me funciona suaviza y nutre
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. My hair gets dry easily, especially in the winter, and this conditioner makes my hair soft without feeling greasy like some deep conditioners. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I have tried many other cheaper products though, looking for a substitute, and nothing compares.

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.