BY KÉRASTASE

Intensely nourishes and provides hair nutrition from within.

• Benjoin Resin is a precious resin that recreates inner nutrition from within
  • Irisome 4600PPM  restores the hair fiber's nutrition balance from root to tip and protects hair from drying out
  • Ceramide protects the hair fiber through its refractory properties
  • Xylose gives heat protection to the hair

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ●Cetearyl Alcohol ●Amodimethicone ●Glycerin ●Behentrimonium Chloride ●Cetyl Esters ●Trideceth-5 ●Isopropyl Alcohol ●Caprylyl Glycol ●Trideceth-10 ●Trideceth-6 ●Benzoic Acid ●Phenoxyethanol ●Butylene Glycol ●Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ●Glyceryl Linoleate ●Boron Nitride ●Cetrimonium Chloride ●Citronellol ●Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Glyceryl Oleate ●Benzyl Alcohol ●Acetic Acid ●Xylose ●Safflower Glucoside ●Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil ●Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract ●Glyceryl Linolenate ●Styrax Benzoin Gum ●Tocopherol ●Bht ●Sodium Citrate ●Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Magistral to cleansed hair. Massage onto lengths and ends, leaving on for 5-10 minutes. Emulsify, rinse thoroughly, follow with an appropriate primer and style as desired.

🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I bought this from a hair salon and they recommended I use since I had done highlights so my hair wouldn’t feel dry, so I tried and I liked that my hair was easier to comb but I wouldn’t say it helped with the hair not feeling dry.
liilly s.
this hair mask help my hair a-lot i had a bad experience with my hair last summer and it was left all dry fried up but i found out about this mask and it changed my life i would totally recommend this to others
Madison C.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this brand. I used it at the last salon I worked for and it was AMAZINg! Living in Vegas called for a lot of moisture adding into the cuticle. I needed this! I highly recommend this to others!!
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this when i has bleach damaged my hair. My hair was so damaged it broke off. I used this along with another product and within a month my hair was back to its soft and silky self.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
This felt amazing with my hair. My hair has dry, brittle, damaged ends and one mask treatment made my hair silky smooth for about a week. It’s a tad expensive but well worth it. Also, it really smelled amazing!
Angelica M.
Encino, CA
Purchased at: Planet Beauty
Amazing product really brings strands back to life. Good to use for deep conditioning. This product is pretty expensive so best bet is to use when you really need it.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
If you're hair is severely dry either due to color or over processing, I highly recommend trying this mask.  It is very moisturizing, smells great, and a small amount goes a long way.  I know the products are pretty pricey, but it is definitely worth trying out.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
This conditioner is C-R-A-P. I️t made my hair feel more dry after using it. The packaging is boring as well. Does nothing, worth nothing. Please don’t waste your time or hard earned money. TERRIBLE.
Keisha P.
Great for colored hair/ split ends. I used this once because I bleached my hair and I looked so bad for months. This helped reduce split ends and frizziness.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it. It’s very moisturizing and leaves hair smelling soooo good! I use it on myself and my daughters and it works awesome on their thick hair!

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.