BY KÉRASTASE

Intensely nourishes and provides hair nutrition from within.

• Benjoin Resin is a precious resin that recreates inner nutrition from within
  • Irisome 4600PPM  restores the hair fiber's nutrition balance from root to tip and protects hair from drying out
  • Ceramide protects the hair fiber through its refractory properties
  • Xylose gives heat protection to the hair

Ingredients: Aqua / Water ●Cetearyl Alcohol ●Amodimethicone ●Glycerin ●Behentrimonium Chloride ●Cetyl Esters ●Trideceth-5 ●Isopropyl Alcohol ●Caprylyl Glycol ●Trideceth-10 ●Trideceth-6 ●Benzoic Acid ●Phenoxyethanol ●Butylene Glycol ●Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein ●Glyceryl Linoleate ●Boron Nitride ●Cetrimonium Chloride ●Citronellol ●Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone ●Glyceryl Oleate ●Benzyl Alcohol ●Acetic Acid ●Xylose ●Safflower Glucoside ●Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil ●Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract ●Glyceryl Linolenate ●Styrax Benzoin Gum ●Tocopherol ●Bht ●Sodium Citrate ●Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Masque Magistral to cleansed hair. Massage onto lengths and ends, leaving on for 5-10 minutes. Emulsify, rinse thoroughly, follow with an appropriate primer and style as desired.

Rachel M.
This is my new holy grail. I’ve been putting off buying this for so long strictly due to price but I kept hearing amazing things. I finally splurged during the Sephora sale and holy cow , this is everything people said it would be. I typically leave it on for less than ten minutes and my hair feels healthier than it’s felt in YEARS. I’ve been recommending this product to absolutely everyone, it’s that good! Totally worth the price point - it has true results. I literally won’t shower without it now. Next step- the shampoo and conditioner!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is part of my winter hair arsenal. Though it comes with a hefty price tag, it's well worth it. I dont think I've ever used a more hydrating and softening hair product. Can not recommend this enough, especially if you suffer with dry hair.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Purchased at: Target
This hair mask works! I had over processed dry hair and it’s so much better now after two uses! I leave this in my hair after shampooing for 10 mins then rinse out and my hair feels like I never dyed my hair before and looks a lot healthier! The downside is that’s it’s pricy $54 . I purchased mine at Target.
Adams B.
This was recommended to me by my favorite hair stylist. It has a beautiful fragrance, with great results that last about a week for a deep conditioner. I have dry, color-treated hair and use it regularly. I'm excited to have found Keratese and am happy with my purchase.
Claire J.
Purchased at: Target
I love Kerastase products, and this is one of my favorites. My hair is really dry, so I use this mask once or twice a week. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I wish it were a squeeze bottle because I hate dipping my fingers in it, but otherwise, I love it.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
The krastase nutritive mask for severely dry hair is soooooo nice. My hair was very, very dry before using this product. However, after beginning, is smoothed out a lot. I use it 1-2 times a week and 3 if needed. After using for awhile, you can do once a week.
Amanda H.
Austin
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product! I didn’t have high hopes when I bought it as I have tried many products like this one but I was pleasantly surprised! The packaging for this product was very appealing. I would definitely buy this product again!
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand and this mask doesn’t disappoint! I use this weekly to deep-condition my hair. It has a great scent and moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. It’s strengthening my damaged hair and I would highly recommend!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
One of the best hair mask out there for damaged hair my hair is over processed and bleached and this had amazing results only problem is it is very expensive a little does go along way though so you can keep the jar for quite a while
Carly M.
The best of the best, this mask will soften your hair more than you can imagine. I like to leave mine on for about an hour and do chores etc. When I wash it out, I notice a significant difference in the texture of my locks.

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.