Kérastase Nutritive Masque Intense Oléo-Curl Hair Mask

Kérastase Masque Intense Oléo-Curl has a new and improved formula that is extra nourishing to deliver superior hair discipline and greater curl definition. Put the bounce and life back into your curls with this deeply penetrating masque.

Kérastase Masque Intense Oléo-Curl is formulated especially for curly hair, designed to hydrate and nourish your curls leaving you with better control, manageability and curl definition with lustrous shine. Masque Intense Oléo-Curl is replacing the Masque Gelee Oléo-Curl.

This rinse-out treatment leaves your hair with optimal shine from root to tip and limits the penetration of humidity so your hair is left tamed, frizz free and defined.

Directions of use:

• Take 1-2 coin sized amounts of the masque.
  • Apply the silky, smooth texture through your towel dried lengths and ends.
  • Pay particular attention to the most sensitised areas.
  • Leave on for 5 minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

I want to know how this compares to other hair masks for curly hair?
Is it very moisture?
Es tan bueno este producto como dicen? Es que quisiera probar un producto que ayude con la hidratacion de mi cabello sin alisarlo ya que mi cabello es rizado/curly/chino
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Masque Intense Oléo-Curl Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandria, VA
I have naturally curly hair and this masque helps to bring them out more. With this product my curled styled hair looks healthier and shinier. The price point for this masque is fair. I would recommend this masque to friends and family.
Washington, DC
Love this mask! Its great for us curly girls and it smells so good! Its a little pricey so I switch between Kerastase and Redken. But definitely recommend this if you want to splurge a bit!
Atlanta, GA
This is probably a little on the expensive side but if you have long hair it's a must and worth it. It's a hair mask that you leave on for 10-15 minutes leaving your hair silky smooth. You only need to use it once a week to keep your hair feeling and looking healthy.
Waterbury
If anyone wants to use a product that they would literally die over later on buy this! My hair is a mixture of curly and straight at the roots and this product does wonders to keep is mostirized and healthy. I love applying it for about 10 - 20 mins and having the great results once I wash it off. Simply great.
Curly hair need taming? Got too much volume? Hair dry? If you are dealing with any of these issues--problem solved! After applying masque, wrapping hair in a warm/wet towel for about 15 mins. adds to effectiveness. i would recommend
Robinson, IL
My hair is so wavy and frizzy and this seems to be the only thing that works for it! I've tried plenty of brands but this is affordable smells great and my hair has life again!
Virginia Bch, VA
Great product especially for those hard to manage curls. Originally purchase for my daughter and was super surprised that even I could use this product without my straight hair looking greasy or flat.
Olando
In my opinion overpriced. I can get the same result for a lot less. Good product, but for the amount of hair that I have I would never be able to afford it long term.
This product is so good, I used it a few months ago and left my hair wonderful, were lifeless and opaque and thanks to this product they were full of life again.
este producto esta en mi lista de pedidos ya que he escuchado solo cosas buenas de el, su producto principal la keratina es fabuloso para mi pelo ya que es chino, lo alacia y le da cuerpo por eso quiero probar la linea completa de esta marca tan fabulosa