Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Proteine Conditioner uploaded by Nane F.Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Proteine Conditioner uploaded by Tina C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Product received may be contained in European packaging. Incredibly light nourishing care.  Normal to slightly dry hair.  A Rincer - to be rinsed out. Dosage Gluco-Active 1:  Glucides + Protides + Lipids ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal USA and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal USA.  L Oreal USA guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal USA product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defecti see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Beatrix P.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kerastase is a brand that I've been hearing about- and seeing about for a long time, but I was always worried that it was too cost-prohibitive. Let's be honest- no matter how much great hair care means to us there is a line we each have money wise that we just can't cross and I always put Kerastase on the other side of that line.
Luckily, for me and for Kerastase I was at the end of a year long "platinum blonde" phase which had left my newly light brown hair in need of some DIRE TLC, and a good friend and hairdresser recommended Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Proteine Conditioner. At this point- price had to be put on the backburner if I wanted my hair 'back.' By the end of my first bottle of conditioner my hair was once again the healthy, thick head of waves I remembered as I slowly filled the color back in as well, making the whole process easier. If not for Kerastase I honestly believe I would've been stuck with that awful post-blonde straw like hair for a MUCH longer time.
Tina C.
Tina C.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner product. It's not cheaper, and it's one of the areas that I don't skimp. One bottle will last 1-3 months depending on how long your hair is and how often you wash it, but there is an ACTUAL noticeable difference with kerastase.

My stylist is at Vidal Sassoon and this is the only product she recommends. I've been using it for about 10 years. I use the kerastase oleo relax too...I have long, wavy hair and I can even let it air dry and it remains healthy, shiny and strong.

I've had moments of trying other salon brands or enticed by Costco sizes of mid priced brands, but I always go back because it makes THAT much of a difference.

I highly recommend!!
Irina B.
Irina B.
Boston, MA
This conditioner has always been my go to. I swear by Kerastase shampoos and conditioner - and this conditioner is my most favorite! Why? Well, my hair feels soft, my long hair doesn't break off as often as it use to (so the results are there), and the smell is really amazing. The price may be a little steep, but it's definitely worth it! Trust me!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND
My hair is incredibly damaged, so I need very strong products to restore strength. I have very frail, brittle hair that gets worse as the day goes on. My natural hair is fairly strong, and this conditioner helps my hair retain some of its natural strength and shine.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner of all time its super affordable and smells really good. Its really good for any hair type. I use this product every time i wash my hair. I would definitely be buying this again
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Towson, MD
You can use it as a leave in mask overnight or for a quick 15 minute nourishing treatment and your hair will feel insanely soft. I love this stuff, it's well worth the price.
kelly o.
kelly o.
Loxahatchee, FL
I have tried many many products for my hair especially being blonde you have to be extremely careful but this product makes it feel like silk and actually strengthens it!
Angel D.
Angel D.
Justin, TX
Made my hair soft which is very hard to do seeing how thick and curly it is. It's like hay 99.9% of the time. I can only get it when I go to a salon
Danieli H.
Danieli H.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I started using it after summer when my hair was so damaged by the sun and pool, it really helped, left my hair soft and healthy. I love it!
Laura J.
Laura J.
The whole line is good! I can feel the difference in my hair immediately after using it. It is definitely a restorative brand.