BY K√ČRASTASE

Noelle V.
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. It is one of my favorite smells ever and lingers in your hair all day long. I have oily hair but this helps me extend my style an extra day without having to wash it, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. It leaves is healthy and shiny looking.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Carmel, NY
Love love love his conditioner. I find that it works best if you use it with the same shampoo brand. It smells so good and doesn't leave my hair flat. I use this product a few times a week and I'm always happy with it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
Love these products. They may be pricey, but you only have to use a little. It makes my hair smell amazing and leaves it super clean and shiny. Keeps my color bright. I have thick wavy hair and it keeps my hair smooth.
Christie M.
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Adds great moisture to hair but don;t use everyday because it weighed my hair down a bit after using it too much. Now I alternate with another conditioner and its working great!
Lori Beth H.
Lori Beth H.
Nashville, TN
I totally adore this conditioner! I'm trying to grow my hair out but with all the styling and coloring it's been difficult but this truly has saved my hair:)
Denise O.
Denise O.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I have really dry hair, and this conditioner leaves it really silky and smelling amazing. I just wish it was a little less expensive.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great daily conditioner. Downside is obviously the price. It works wonderfully. I wouldn't say it is leaps and bounds above other cheaper brands.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Mercer Island, WA
Great for every day use. I love Kerastase and so does my thick and curly hair. The smell is clean and fresh! My hair feels soft and manageable.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL
You get for what you paid for nothing big about this product works just as great as a 5 dollar conditioner like suave
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredibly rich hydration and healthy, manageable hair. Pleasant scent and bonus soft cuticles! My follicles demand!