BY KÉRASTASE

Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
Kerastase for me has the best lune of conditioners and hair treatments. This particular one is great for hair thats thirsty and just overall needs some major TLC. It leaves your feeling silky, smooth and hydrated. It does need to be well rinsed.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Kerastase is one hair care line that's worth it weight in gold. It's expensive, but it's worth it. I cannot use low quality shampoos/conditioners on my dry, coarse, thick, naturally curly hair without it leaving a frizzy mess. Kerastase never lets me down and leaves my hair looking like it just came from the salon.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
Leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth! This conditioner hydrates while keeping my roots from getting to greasy.This conditioner is really moisturizing and left my hair very soft and smooth after a blow dry. I also really like the scent. Maybe a little heavy for daily use, but will incorporate into my weekly routine.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I LOVE this, but I don't use it daily. I have oily hair already, so I use this maybe 1-2 times a week. I also wash my hair every other day. It's a bit pricey, so I suggest if you have damaged hair (I use heat on my hair every day and it's balayage-ombre) it will be good for you.
Ericka N.
St. Louis, MO
Such a great line! This line is all about restoring damaged mane, and it does the job! Its a little pricey, but it does its job! No other brand can compare to Kerastasse! Every product in this brand smells nice and will leaving your hair flawless and touchable.
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
Super expensive but a little bit goes a long way and you will have this product for a long time. It smells so good and doesn't weigh my hair down. I love this for after I color my hair to hell replenish it after all the damage was done. Overall this is a great product.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great baseline conditioner from Kerastase. If you aren't sure where to start, this conditioner will do the trick for most hair types and needs. If this is too heavy for you, there are lighter options. If you feel you need richer option there are plenty of those too. Imparts a nice silky feel and rinses cleanly.
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. It is one of my favorite smells ever and lingers in your hair all day long. I have oily hair but this helps me extend my style an extra day without having to wash it, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. It leaves is healthy and shiny looking.
Jaime M.
Carmel, NY
Love love love his conditioner. I find that it works best if you use it with the same shampoo brand. It smells so good and doesn't leave my hair flat. I use this product a few times a week and I'm always happy with it.
Anikka W.
Concord, CA
This is my holy grail conditioner. When I am not on a budget I make it a point to pick up a small size. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft and smooth. I love the way it looks and reacts with my other products and the smell is great too. Love this product and if you have the money, got get it