BY KÉRASTASE

teri m.
teri m.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner is my old friend. When nothing else works for what ails my hair, I go back to this one and it never disappoints to soften, condition, shine and add bounce to my hair. Sometimes I use a lot and rinse it out, often I leave a small amount in. I never do both at the same time though.
Anikka W.
Anikka W.
Concord, CA
This is my holy grail conditioner. When I am not on a budget I make it a point to pick up a small size. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft and smooth. I love the way it looks and reacts with my other products and the smell is great too. Love this product and if you have the money, got get it
Noelle V.
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. It is one of my favorite smells ever and lingers in your hair all day long. I have oily hair but this helps me extend my style an extra day without having to wash it, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. It leaves is healthy and shiny looking.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Carmel, NY
Love love love his conditioner. I find that it works best if you use it with the same shampoo brand. It smells so good and doesn't leave my hair flat. I use this product a few times a week and I'm always happy with it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
Love these products. They may be pricey, but you only have to use a little. It makes my hair smell amazing and leaves it super clean and shiny. Keeps my color bright. I have thick wavy hair and it keeps my hair smooth.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
This conditioner is pricey but worth it. It has totally transformed my hair. You can tell it is improving each strand from the inside out instead of just coating it like cheap conditioners do.
Christie M.
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Adds great moisture to hair but don;t use everyday because it weighed my hair down a bit after using it too much. Now I alternate with another conditioner and its working great!
I found this conditioner to be very moisturizing. It left my hair so soft and manageable. I was able to brush my frizzy curly hair with no problems. Plus it smells amazing.
kristianne r.
kristianne r.
I have thick hair and I really liked this conditioner. My hair was feeling a bit dry and brittle and this helped to soften my hair and leave it more manageable.
Lori Beth H.
Lori Beth H.
Nashville, TN
I totally adore this conditioner! I'm trying to grow my hair out but with all the styling and coloring it's been difficult but this truly has saved my hair:)