BY KÉRASTASE

Incredibly light, exceptional hair nutrition care for normal to dry hair.

Restores moisture, nutrition and shine. Optimal nutrition from mid-lengths to ends without weighing it down. Leaves hair supple and free-flowing for ease of styling.

• Iris Rhizome Extract for protection against oxidation
  • Dosage Gluco-Active 1, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
  • Lipid Treatment + Emollient Agent nourishes and softens fibers without weight
  • Lipid Agent evens out fibers surface for free-flowing hair

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Cetyl Alcohol • Stearalkonium Chloride • Ceteareth-33 • Octyldodecanol • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Amodimethicone • Alcohol • Sodium Pca • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Hydroxycitronellal • Hexyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Trideceth-6 • Glyceryl Linoleate • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Geraniol • Coumarin • Safflower Glucoside • Glyceryl Oleate • Citric Acid • Cetrimonium Chloride • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Glyceryl Linolenate • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Lait Vital to wet hair distributing evenly throughout mid-lengths and ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I have received this product FOR FREE from Influenster, in exchange for an honest review. When I got the package, I realized I never heard of the brand - so I clearly never tried it in the past. I’m not really one to splurge on beauty products unless they make a HUGE difference (e.g. Chistophe Robin Hair Scrub) + it’s unfortunate that i compare every single hair product to CR but that’s just how I am. This conditioner isn’t the best conditioner in the world. I’ve used better (like Suave or Herbal Essences). It does work, but for the price point, I don’t think it is worth it. like I said for the shampoo, other brands do a better job. Conditioner did smell nice and was easy to put on - but I also wish it was written on the bottle that it was conditioner - it took me a minute to realize but ya, a label would be nice. What I will say is that my hair does feel lighter all around, but something REALLY disappointing is that these products did not even slightly help with frizz or control it. As a curly headed gal, I need something that controls the baby hairs and my hair especially when I sweat, and these products did not help at all. I also like when my hair smells nice and there seems to be little to no scent of the shampoo or conditioner in my hair. I didn’t find my hair to be less dry after using this, in fact I feel like some of my hair has dried out (the outer parts) so I’m not a fan
Exo E.
Seattle
Lait Vital is a very good moisturizing shampoo abd conditioner for dry hair. I use this at home and i have bleach white hair and it restores the moisture that i so desperately need.
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Great everyday conditioner. Kerastase products are the only products I use on my hair and I like to alternate this conditioner with the richer and thicker conditioning balm. This is my go to for conditioning but need something more when my hair is extra dry after coloring
Ruthie N.
The Kerastase products for my are one of a kind they are so good and you can feel the improvements on the texture of your hair and mine is always so smooth after I use it for a while. Their products are expensive but the quality is awesome.
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
I love Kerastase. Super reliable and always fixes the issue I have with my hair. I love the scent and all their prices actually decreased by 10% recently which is awesome for my wallet!
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Really great conditioner but not thick enough for my course dry hair. It’s great for my roots but I need something a little more hydrating for the lengths and ends of my hair.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Kerastase is one hair care line that's worth it weight in gold. It's expensive, but it's worth it. I cannot use low quality shampoos/conditioners on my dry, coarse, thick, naturally curly hair without it leaving a frizzy mess. Kerastase never lets me down and leaves my hair looking like it just came from the salon.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
WOW- But also WHOA!!!!!! on the price tag, I have long thick hair- Enough hair for 4 people really and this is just tooo expensive. I love it and it made my hair feel wonderful and drenched with care in the shower. I know a conditioner works when you can run fingers through my hair right when you rinse it out ( with cold water peeps) . But I cant justify the cost. I go through a bottle every two weeks .Adjust that price to less than half and I will consider buying again. :(
clara d.
esto es lo mejor en tratamientos para el cabello, no se pueden comparar con otro. El cabello me queda tan manejable, que ni me lo creo. Una chica sabe que sin un buen tratamiento para el cabello no esta tranquila. amo inmensamente los productos kerastase
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I LOVE this, but I don't use it daily. I have oily hair already, so I use this maybe 1-2 times a week. I also wash my hair every other day. It's a bit pricey, so I suggest if you have damaged hair (I use heat on my hair every day and it's balayage-ombre) it will be good for you.
Maggie A.
How would you compare this to the cleansing conditioner curl ideal?
Victoria r.
is this good with thin dry hair?
Crystal T.
Scotland, IN
I'm looking for a conditioner for the winter months. What are your thoughts on this?

back