Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Conditioner

Incredibly light, exceptional hair nutrition care for normal to dry hair.

Restores moisture, nutrition and shine. Optimal nutrition from mid-lengths to ends without weighing it down. Leaves hair supple and free-flowing for ease of styling.

• Iris Rhizome Extract for protection against oxidation
  • Dosage Gluco-Active 1, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
  • Lipid Treatment + Emollient Agent nourishes and softens fibers without weight
  • Lipid Agent evens out fibers surface for free-flowing hair

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Cetearyl Alcohol • Glycerin • Cetyl Alcohol • Stearalkonium Chloride • Ceteareth-33 • Octyldodecanol • Hydroxypropyl Guar • Amodimethicone • Alcohol • Sodium Pca • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Chlorhexidine Digluconate • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Hydroxycitronellal • Hexyl Cinnamal • Citronellol • Trideceth-6 • Glyceryl Linoleate • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone • Geraniol • Coumarin • Safflower Glucoside • Glyceryl Oleate • Citric Acid • Cetrimonium Chloride • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Glyceryl Linolenate • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Lait Vital to wet hair distributing evenly throughout mid-lengths and ends. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

Is this good for fine hair?
I Live in a dry climate? Is this worth the price and does it help with making your hair feel smooth and soft?
Is this sulfate free to be safe with color treated hair? Concerned about the dimethicone in it drying my hair out in the long run, as I know this sort of “covers” the problem by coating your hair, but doesn’t solve it
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
My favorite conditioner from kerastase! I am in love with this stuff it is pricey but some of the best stuff on the market coming from a hairstylist. The fragrance is clean and wonderful. I would recommend this to people that just need an everyday conditioning. Nothing too heavy.
I love the way that my hair feels after I use this and it dries. It makes my hair feel soft and silky, and my texture is usually a bit more coarse and dull. I rated a 4 and not a 5 because of the smell. It’s a strong floral and not my favorite.
San Jose , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Just so drying. You can tell when you put this on your hair that it’s not going to help. I actually can’t wait to wash my hair again so I can put a mask on after this. You are paying for fragrance and sub par ingredients in this.
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely love the way this line makes my hair feel. It’s always so soft but never weighed down. I’m not the biggest fan of the scent but I can look past it. Anyone with slightly dry or damaged hair should use this!
Excellent product .. smells delicious.. smooths and repairs .. leaves my hair soft and shiny . I like to do this before blowing out my hair so it’s super smooth .. worth every penny
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This product is a great conditioner, but it is incredibly overpriced. The ingredients aren’t any better than mid range conditioners and you get far less in the bottle. However it’s an excellent conditioner for all hair types, I’ve gone through 2 bottles.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I only wash my hair about once a week and I use this in combination with Miss Jessie's Leave-In Condish Hair Conditioner - Soybean and Aloe (8 and I absolutely love the results I get. I use the Kerastase on everything but my roots then Miss Jessie's on just my ends, they tend to be a little more coarse and in need of attention, and then air dry my hair in a loose low bun or just down. The combination is perfect for my hair which is thick and slightly wavy.
miami
This will always be my FAVORITE conditioner. Theres nothing like Kérastase, I'm Brazilian and it's very very common in Brazil everyone loves it and all his stylists recommend it. this makes your hair feels luxurious, gives it moment, shine and soft touch. even my husband compliments my hair Lol every time I use a different brand I see how much Kérastase is worthy every penny.. not only that your hair will smell WONDERFUL!
Aurora , CO
Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Conditioner uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Sephora
So after reading tons of reviews I decided to jump on the bandwagon and haven’t went back. My hair really long and dry from bleaching this conditioner is worth the splurge. My hair is extra soft after one wash. Will definitely be repurchasing. Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Conditioner
Purchased at: Duane Reade
A very conditioning conditioner, leaves my hair feeling very soft and I love the way it smells. Very long lasting fragrance but not worth the price for how much I use for my long hair.