Kérastase Nutritive Crème Oléo-Relax Slim Hair Cream

Kérastase Crème Oléo-Relax Slim is an intense leave-in smoothing cream for thick, dry, rebellious hair designed to reduce volume and leave hair silky soft and super sleek.

Formulated with Cera-Trioleum, a unique trio of oils including apricot, camelina and pracaxi which slim down the hair fibre for strength and control, it forms a hydraphobic barrier preventing the fibre from swelling and regaining excessive volume. Kérastase Crème Oléo-Relax Slim will leave hair nourished and smoothed with 24 hour anti-volume and anti-frizz protection.

Directions of use:

• After cleansing hair with Bain Oléo-Relax.
  • Apply one or two hazelnut-sized amounts of cream to lengths and ends of towel-dried hair.
  • Do not rinse.
  • Style as usual.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Crème Oléo-Relax Slim Hair Cream!
Chesapeake, VA
Overall I believe the quality that this brand gives is a no brained, so any product is great. I’ve used this cream since a kid and my hair loves it specially when dry and when trying to prevent frizz. Smell is great, packaging is great. It does the work. Periodttt.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This was by far the best hair product I’ve ever used. It’s on the expensive side, but since my hair was dry and frizzy this saves my life. It smells so pretty as well. If it wasn’t as expensive I would be using it all the time.
west valley city UT
Purchased at: Amazon
Every time I go to the store and like I see this product I came if you in the car because I can't afford it but now like it's for free and is very amazing like I bought this part at once for my hair and I never used ever since that day and now I'm happy I'm in good hands with this app it's a good app to mazing
Cerritos, CA
I love this cream! I have very thick and frizzy hair that is very difficult to manage and this hair cream dramatically changes the texture of my hair. I barely have to do anything to my hair after putting in the hair cream. A little pricey but well worth it!
Coral Gables, FL
All time favorite line The ole-relax is my favorite line for blowouts when youre naturally curly and live in terrible humidity. Very expensive but gives salon quality results and does not compromise my hair by the use of heat
Kérastase Nutritive Crème Oléo-Relax Slim Hair Cream uploaded by Tina C.
The cream is nice but the oil is really the best. Both products are applied from The center of your hair shaft to the tips. You work it in with you. A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I often only need to buy 1-2 of these in a year. I have thick, wavy hair and it calms it down so much that I can literally let it air dry. I also use it for my 3 year old daughter who has super thin, wispy hair, and it keeps it untangled and easy to manage. This is probably one of my top 3 beauty recommendations.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this cream on my hair after towel drying. Smooth it through the ends of my hair first and then run my hands from my ears down to my ends again to distribute. My hair is fine and wavy in texture, but I have a lot of it, so it gets really frizzy and full. This cream smooths it perfectly without weighing it down. It works best if I blow dry my hair rather than letting it air dry. My hair feels plump but sleek and is very shiny after using this. It also smells very fresh and pretty.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I have thick curl hair and this product is amazing! I am always in search of the "latest and greatest" and I can truly say this product holds its own against newer products as well as my tried and true staples. it defines curls without any stiffness or frizz. I normally apply it to my towel dried hair, and let my hair air dry. Sometimes I refresh mid day and put a little on my hair while it is dry - it doesn't make it greasy and puts fly-aways back in place.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this to tame my wavy, frizzy, dry hair. It helps straighten it and smooth it out. It is priced higher than others, but it smells nice and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I will buy it again, but would like to try other products.