Kerastase Nutritive Creme Oleo Relax SLIM, 6.8 OZ uploaded by Tina C.

BY KÉRASTASE

Tina C.
The cream is nice but the oil is really the best. Both products are applied from
The center of your hair shaft to the tips. You work it in with you.

A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I often only need to buy 1-2 of these in a year. I have thick, wavy hair and it calms it down so much that I can literally let it air dry.

I also use it for my 3 year old daughter who has super thin, wispy hair, and it keeps it untangled and easy to manage.

This is probably one of my top 3 beauty recommendations.
Alisha D.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this cream on my hair after towel drying. Smooth it through the ends of my hair first and then run my hands from my ears down to my ends again to distribute. My hair is fine and wavy in texture, but I have a lot of it, so it gets really frizzy and full. This cream smooths it perfectly without weighing it down. It works best if I blow dry my hair rather than letting it air dry. My hair feels plump but sleek and is very shiny after using this. It also smells very fresh and pretty.
lawren b.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I have thick curl hair and this product is amazing! I am always in search of the "latest and greatest"
and I can truly say this product holds its own against newer products as well as my tried and true staples.
it defines curls without any stiffness or frizz. I normally apply it to my towel dried hair, and let my hair air dry.
Sometimes I refresh mid day and put a little on my hair while it is dry - it doesn't make it greasy and puts fly-aways back in place.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this to tame my wavy, frizzy, dry hair. It helps straighten it and smooth it out. It is priced higher than others, but it smells nice and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I will buy it again, but would like to try other products.
Kirsten K.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and my hair felt so light and smooth! I used regularly for a week and my hair kept getting softer and smoothr. Another week and my hair was just naturally soft and smooth!
Jéssica M.
West Harrison, NY
It smalls amazing! It makes my hair shine, without frizz, less hair volume. You don't need waste a lot of this product every time when you use, and looks like i just go out from a salon.
Shaima D.
Irvine, CA
TOTALLY in love with this, I was so sad when Kerastase discontinued it, I still have some but i try to use just a bit so it will last, no clue how I can find a replacement. But to put it, it was a miracle in a tube.
Marjorie M.
Reston, VA
Kerastase isn't quite simply the best! It leaves my hair silky, smiiooth, and shiny! The smell is nice. The rich feel of the product is the best.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Anything kerastase is going to be good but this smells good and your hand drinks it in. You can feel the difference after one use
Nikie D.
Winnetka, CA
Great product if you have frizz. Does not weigh hair down and has a great scent. Great buy for those looking for a hair treatment