Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

How good is this product??
Serve também para cabelo afro e secos?
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
San Jose
I liked the way this product defined my curls, it left them hydrated and soft. It nourished my curls and tamed the frizz and fly-aways. That being said, I only bought it because the hairdresser I went to used it on me. I have since found other products at a much more reasonable price point that I prefer.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, this is one of the best hair creams I’ve ever used. The results are dramatic and impressive. I don’t buy it often because it is expensive and I can’t always afford it but when I can, it’s definitely worth the results. I recommend this for those with curly, frizzy hair.
Des Moines , WA
Purchased at: ULTA
A little of this goes a long way. You really don’t need much at all. It smells nice. It really helps define your curls. I use it when my hair is slightly damp and warm a little up in my hands. Then kind of scrunch from bottom to top of my hair. It helps to keep my curls fresh!
Miami, fl
Kerastase products are awesome !! The price may have you thinking I can't believe I just paid that much for hair care . When you use it you will be thanking yourself ! After my first use of the oleo curl line I literally had people on the street telling me how beautiful my hair was and other curly girls asking me what I use ? So obviously it works . I would say if you could have just one product from the line go for the Nutritive Creme Oleo-Curl. It has the most bang for your buck as far as curl conditioning . One thing I always do is put my conditioner in 1st thing when I get in the shower , pull up my hair , and put a shower cap on to hold the heat in and let the conditioner do it's thing while I finish up the rest of the grooming process . Right before I get out I turn the water to luke warm to rinse (rinse well) and finally finish with a cool rinse to close the hair follicle . Use a white t-shirt or paper towels to gently squeeze water out of hair and put just drop of creme in your palms emulsify and run through hair . Treat your curls with love and remember try not to touch !!!
Cleveland
This product is just amazing especially for my dry, bleached and damaged hair. The smell is also wonderful. I definitely recommend this product. The only negative thing I can say is the price. But then again you pay for quality and your hair will thank you
Dickinson, TX
Okay first of all, anything from this brand is amazing. Yes they are pricey but it is so worth it!! At this moment I’d say 90% of the hair care products I use are kerastase. This cream helps to shape nice curls in my hair without weighing it down.
Las Vegas, NV
Lo típico ,caro ,pero bueno ,los mejores productos tía para el cuidado de tu cabello ,tu cabello lo amara y tú también,eso si ,precios elevador directas proporcionales a la calidad de el producto que cumple lo que promete
I was hoping this would help with curls to tame frizz and keep a nice curl it reduced frizz but I had to use enough product that it weighed my hair down. I love the brand but unfortunately this was not a winner.
Binghamton
Having curly hair I've tried an abundance of hair creams! This is light weight and smells great. A little bit goes a long way so even though it's a little pricy it will last a long time! Great purchase
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.