Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

How good is this product??
Serve também para cabelo afro e secos?
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the purchase and is one of the best products out there
San Angelo , TX
I didn't get to use it much. It got lost traveling. For the little I did get to use it did give a softer wave at the end of my hair.
Bronx, NY
Got this for my sister she didn’t like it, she said it has a weird smell and after a week of use she didn’t notice any differences
Florence , SC
I actually use the oleo serum. Small amount on damp hair. Blow dry then flat iron. Makes my hair straight despite my frizzy waves.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product if you need a good moisture of your hair, if you have a oily roots maybe you should look for something else
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, me encanta usarlo cuando quiero llevar mi pero rizado, lo deja muy bonito, los rizos se quedan muy bn definido
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product. Thick, super moisturizing, softens hair, and reduces frizz and flyaways. A possible new holy grail product.
Douglasville, GA
Purchased at: Target
This is nice when I want to wear my hair curly. It makes my curls so pretty and not frizzy. I have thick naturally curly hair.
Miami , FL
Realmente me encanta este producto deja mi cabello totalmente hidratado y sin frizz. Me encantaría que viniera en mas cantidad
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome cream. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Non greesy at all, smells good and good quality. Highly recommend it.