Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

How good is this product??
Serve também para cabelo afro e secos?
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Edison, NJ
I love Kerastase! It is so good for the hair and the quality is so rich! It is really nourishing and good to treat and make your hair healthier.
Edison, NJ
As usual Keratase give us the best products for hair care. I just think my hair got a bit heavy, for this reason I would suggest the other line.
Jamaica, NY
It's definitely a great definition cream. My hair has always toed the line between curly and bushy and this definitely brings it back to curly.
Phoenix, AZ
I just love how this cream give my curls definition and how soft and bouncy they feel especially after all the damage I have done to my hair
los angeles
The best shampoo ever I have been using it for to many years. Just excellent, for all the types off hair. Just try it you never regret it.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Love the scent!! My go to if letting my hair air dry. Doesn't leave the hair sticky or crunchy and I can throw hot curls in the next day.
Great product for afro curly hair. Ive searches many products in the past and never was satisfied. This cream Leaves them curls poppin
Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream uploaded by brigitte M.
This product is soo good to curl your hair, I cutted my hair was not long time and I started used the kerastase curl definition cream.
Beaverton, OR
I use this in my eleven years old daughters hair. It softens her hair and gives her curls definition. I really like this curl definer.