Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

How good is this product??
Serve também para cabelo afro e secos?
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I love this cream, because it leaves my hair softer, easier to comb, without knots, it also takes away the frizz even when it's hot or it's raining, it does not leave my hair greasy, and it leaves a definite curl.
THIS is a MIRACLE PRODUCT. I have always flip flopped back and forth between being blonde and brunette without issue until about a year and a half ago. My stylist left, I was in a crunch, so I let someone else work on my hair. She completely screwed me and MELTED the ends of my hair off with bleach. I had to get most of my length cut off and what was left was so burnt from the chemicals I could barely even brush it after multiple conditionings. I was devastated and immediately researched products. I found this and thought it was pricey, but I was willing to pay any amount to save my damaged hair. The first treatment I immediately noticed a difference. My hair was softer and more manageable. I used it every other shower for the first few months, and then once a week for the year after. Today, my hair is healthier than it was before it all got burnt off.
Dubai, Dubai
My hair is curly so it’s not new to the frizziness, and on top of it unruly nature was making it hard for me to tame it . Well kerastase Nutritive oleo-curl Definition Creme came in handy for me on such scenario . It helped me not only to tame my hair but also helped in conditioning my hair from root to tip and also gave a shiny and smooth look to my otherwise Dry rough hair.
This was recommended to me by a hairstylist. I was hesitant to buy at first because it was so expensive but I eventually gave in. The price is justified because it smells amazing and my hair looks and feels great. I had digiperm so my hair has turned dry but this massively helped in reviving my hair. I find it helps to de-tangle my hair (I use it with a tangle teezer). My hair always feels soft with this cream.
As I have curly hair I always look for healthy products to use that will nourish and restore my hair. I colour my hair often and it can be quite frizzy. This cream works amazing. It’s light weight and does not pull the hair down. Just use a small amount and slowly build it up on your hair depending on how you want your hair to look.
MIAMI, FL
I love this stuff. I have really thick, curly hair that is semi-coarse. I originally got some Kerastase products in an Influenster VoxBox for testing purposes, but that was several purchases ago and this is now my preferred hair care brand. I find that using this, along with the cleansing conditioner and then following with Deva products yields the best results for my hair type. I only wish this container was bigger. Not only is my hair thick and semi-coarse, and there is TONS of it, it is very long too. I go through this stuff really quickly!
PO Box 1568 Coamo PR
MI opinión es que todavía no tengo la oportunidad de probar este producto se ve interesante y me ayudaría mucho a mi cabello no lo había visto nunca sería genial e ideal para reparar todo mi cabello para lucirlo mucho ya que es bastante largo y el clima donde vivo es muy fuerte
Hoddesdon
An essential for all curly haired girls! This leave in product gives amazing definition to your curls and lots of bounce and smoothness. It is more on the expensive side, but definitely worth adding to your hair care routine If you have unruly curls.
excelente producto Kérastase es una marca muy buena sus componentes de olé dejan mucho brillo suavidad este producto me rescata ya que cuando llegue necesito tener mi cabello super saludable lo uso
I only realized now that this product is for thick hair but I have thin hair. Their regular oleo curl product worked a lot better for me. They both defined my curles but it also made my hair heavier and less voluminous