Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

How good is this product??
Serve também para cabelo afro e secos?
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is perfect for my uncontrollable curly hair. I love this product. This product is perfect for thick curly hair. I am in love with this. It’s nutritive and you can see the results right after. I highly recommend.
Elyria
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think anything made my hair so amazingly beautiful after I had damaged it smells absolutely amazing a bit on the pricey side but worth it if you really do need a damage fix I would definitely buy again I recommend this product to anyone with color treated fry hair.
I love this stuff. My hair is super thick and curly, but also have fine hairs which tangle. This cream makes it easier to get a comb through, and leaves my hair supple and shiny. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way. And, well, the effects are so worth it.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This was such a great product, I just wish it had better instruction on how to apply to the hair. The smell is great & the texture is nice and thick, it leaves hair nice -if I’m using it correctly. I would buy again if I knew how to properly use it.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love using this in my hair it feels amazing and it smells great it doesn’t leave my hair too oily which I am extremely happy about because I was really worried that it would leave my hair super oily but it didn’t
This is a pretty good curl defining cream. It is very expensive. It does smell very nice. I just do not think it is worth the price. You could find better creams for sure that cost much, much less. I love the smell of all kerastase products.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have curly hair that I either blow out smooth or let air dry naturally with a leave in conditioner and curl moisturizing product. This product leaves my curls lightweight and bouncy while also hydrating.
Euless , TX
This is my absolute FAVORITE hair cream for curly hair. It leaves your curls soft and moveable. This is the only curly hair product I have ever absolutely LOVED. Too bad its discontinued now 💔
Decatur, GA
I have long wavy/frizzy hair that is dry at the ends, and oily at the scalp. This is the only "fancy" hair product I use, and it's ALL I need to use to make my hair look gorgeous. It's also the only hair product I have purchased over and over again for several years, now. Why? Because it works. It doesn't matter what shampoo or conditioner I use, when I apply this after I wash my hair, it's perfect every time.
Fairfax, VA
I really love Kerastase as a brand. They have luxurious products that usually perform at a high level. Unfortunately this product’s performance fell short to control my curls. While it smelled great, it did not define my curls nor keep them frizz free. It did, however, keep my hair soft, shiny, and smelling great. While this product is not for me, it may work better for those with less frizzy curls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...