Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream uploaded by Jennifer A.Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream uploaded by brigitte m.Kérastase Nutritive Créme Oléo-Curl Hair Cream uploaded by Lilly S.

BY KÉRASTASE

• Defines curly hair
  • Helps to create flowing, natural curls while controlling volume
  • Eases detangling and leaves hair lightly nourished, supple, and soft
  • Fights humidity and gives curls optimal shine from roots to ends

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount onto towel-dried hair prior to blow-drying, paying special attention to the mid-lengths and ends
  • Style with fingers or a blow dryer
  • Use a flat iron or curling iron for best results

• I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back a...2 Answers
  • If my hair is oily, would this make it super greasy?2 Answers
  • Never heard of this product. My daughter has really curly...2 Answers
Laurie R.
Elyria
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think anything made my hair so amazingly beautiful after I had damaged it smells absolutely amazing a bit on the pricey side but worth it if you really do need a damage fix I would definitely buy again I recommend this product to anyone with color treated fry hair.
Tina T.
Cleveland
This product is just amazing especially for my dry, bleached and damaged hair. The smell is also wonderful. I definitely recommend this product. The only negative thing I can say is the price. But then again you pay for quality and your hair will thank you
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
This isn’t to bad but it didn’t really work for my curls. I have kinky coils 4c hair and this definitely moisturized it but didn’t do much to the shape and definition of it. There is definitely room for improvement in this product but again its not too bad. I would recommend this to people looking to moisturize dry hair.
Casey S.
Dickinson, TX
Okay first of all, anything from this brand is amazing. Yes they are pricey but it is so worth it!! At this moment I’d say 90% of the hair care products I use are kerastase. This cream helps to shape nice curls in my hair without weighing it down.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
A little of this goes a long way. You really don’t need much at all. It smells nice. It really helps define your curls. I use it when my hair is slightly damp and warm a little up in my hands. Then kind of scrunch from bottom to top of my hair. It helps to keep my curls fresh!
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved thus oleo curl, my hair got better and my curls omg.. I use this every single day I can't live without it anymore..it is perfect for my hair you should definitely try it.
Erin C.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have curly hair that I either blow out smooth or let air dry naturally with a leave in conditioner and curl moisturizing product. This product leaves my curls lightweight and bouncy while also hydrating.
Victoria B.
Euless , TX
This is my absolute FAVORITE hair cream for curly hair. It leaves your curls soft and moveable. This is the only curly hair product I have ever absolutely LOVED. Too bad its discontinued now 💔
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
I have extremely dry,frizzy,curl hair! It was unmanageable, I used to try every thing I could to help my hair and nothing would work! It takes just takes a little while for you to see results but the results are worth it. I recommend this to anyone who has the same problem as me! Best of luck!
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Where can you find this product my hair is very thick and curly and it needs to be tamed lol?
Rianna W.
I had natural curly thick hair would this bring it back as my hair is still think jus lost its curls
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
If my hair is oily, would this make it super greasy?
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
Never heard of this product. My daughter has really curly hair. Just wondering if it's worth trying?
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Where can you find this product I have very thick and curly hair that needs to be tamed. Lol