BeautyHair ProductsKérastase
Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo

Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo

How well does this work for making my hair soft and non tangly
Is good for hair whit process color and ketatin
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Emily A.
Severance, CO
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo uploaded by Emily A.
Fave shampoo ever. Love kerastase products and use them constantly. Their products make my hair super soft
Amanda S.
San Diego, CA
I have used This for years. Good for dry hair. My hair looks and feel soft with a healthy natural shine. I use this about 3 times a week. Is a little pricey. But my hair is worth it.
Diana H.
Five stars to all products by this brand. They are thick and rich and smell amazing. Very fancy too.
Iris Q.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is one of my favorite hair care lines. This shampoo leaves my dry, damaged, frizzy hair so soft and feeling completely renewed. It is a very pricey line, but definitely worth the splurge when you have the extra money.
Tanya L.
Portland, OR
This is a high quality product that is a staple in my hair care regimen. I have color processed hair and this keeps my locks hydrated and soft!
Francismar A.
Miami
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 3 Shampoo uploaded by Francismar A.
Each Bain Satin reference has been formulated with glucose, proteins and lipids to restore the nutritive balance of the hair fibre from root to tip and to protect it against the drying out process. The hair is left with lightness and more body at the same time. Hair feels soften with enhance shine. Gently cleanses while providing optimal fibre nutrition to dry hair. Leaves hair smooth, soft and supple without unwanted weight. Evens out hair surface for optimized shine
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. It reminds me of getting my hair done at the salon, and smells fresh all day long! This shampoo makes my hair style beautifully, with no frizz and a smooth finish, without weighing it down. I consistently purchase this product, and while its expensive it can be stretched out for a while.
Supritha S.
Euless, TX
Best shampoo I've ever used! When I got my hair chemically straightened at a salon, they recommended using this product, felt pricey at first but, it's totally worth it! My hair lived again :)
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
If you want satin hair, just use Kerastase products. From the shampoo to all the other products, it's a way to keep your hair looking healthy and professionally maintained. If you are concerned about the price, try to use a sample of the product and I bet you'll be buying full-size products in no time. Your hair is worth is investment.
Jessica S.
This shampoo is hydrating and also gentle so if you like sulfate free shampoos this is awesome! It hydrating and nourished my hair like no other!