BY KÉRASTASE

Exceptional hair nutrition shampoo for sensitized, dry hair.

Gentle shampoo that cleanses the hair while providing optimal fiber nutrition for Dry, Sensitized Hair.

• Iris Rhizome Extract protects against oxidation
  • Dosage Gluco-Active 2, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
  • Deep Conditioning Agent enhances nutrition of Irisome Complexe
  • Lipid Agent boosts nutritive performance and evens out surface for optimized shine

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Sodium Laureth Sulfate • Coco-Betaine • Dimethicone • Sodium Chloride • Cyclodextrin • Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 • Sodium Benzoate • Salicylic Acid • Polyquaternium-6 • Carbomer • Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein • Linalool • Limonene • Glyceryl Linoleate • Glyceryl Oleate • Safflower Glucoside • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Citronellol • Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract • Glyceryl Linolenate • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply a quarter size amount of Bain Satin 2 to wet hair and scalp, massage head using palms of hands, emulsify and rinse thoroughly.

• Do you all use this daily or just maybe 2-3 times a week ...2 Answers
  • Does this help at all with hair that gets tangled really ...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that struggles with dandruff?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kara D.
INCREDIBLE shampoo. If your hair is in need of some repair and TLC, this is your answer. I didn't think my hair even needed an extra boost of moisture but after using this, I realized it did. It made my hair feels 10x softer, thicker, and full.

This stuff is definitely expensive in my book, but I will keep in on-hand to use whenever my hair needs an extra boost. It's so nourishing, I wouldn't use it every single day but I absolutely use it at least once a week. I choose the Bain Satin 2 instead of 1 because it is more nourishing and conditioning. I use this in combination with the conditioner and thermal product.

I love that I can buy this at Sephora and earn rewards as I shop!

10/10 recommend!
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Love this shampoo!!! The difference between drugstore and salon quality hair care is astounding. The bottle may seem small to you if you normally purchase from the drug store, but trust me, you BARELY need any of this shampoo to get a good lather and thorough clean!! Also, your hair will not be tangled, have a residue feeling, or have that stripped “squeaky clean” feeling. Your hair will feel soft and beautiful when you rinse, even before putting the conditioner on!! The scent is a nice, soft perfumey aroma that anyone would like; it lingers a little bit but is not so strong that it would bother you. Highly recommend. For reference: I have natural hair with some pre-lightened semi-permanent color streaks.
Heather F.
Fillmore, California
I am currently using this brand now and I am in love! I don’t like the price because it is pricey, but it’s for all types of hair and it’s for moisture! I love that it brings life to my hair and it is perfect for a true blow out hair style. Ever want Farah Faucets hair then I would recommend this to give you a gorgeous voluminous hair style!
Erica c.
Gilbert
This is a thick feeling shampoo with a mild but good smell and ok lather. I’m not sure yet if I like it for the price but it doesn’t strip my hair like other shampoos but I don’t think it’s exceptional at cleaning out products from my hair either. I don’t think I’d recommend it just because of the price and lacking results
Jennifer H.
San Jose, CA
I've heard about this shampoo brand for years but never tried it. I am so glad I now have - I'm a definite convert. I love the lather and how a little goes a long way. I love how my hair feels after using this product - so soft and smooth and healthy. And my hair seems to feel great longer than with any other product I've tried.
Gianni L.
Roslyn, NY
I love kerastase products and I rotate around them- it is a little pricey but a little goes a long way with all the products! Hair is definitely something I don't want to skimp on. this shampoo leaves my hair so smooth, and I don't even have to put conditioner on
Natalia W.
Seattle, WA
My hair always feels so great after I use this shampoo. It really gives my hair a deep clean feeling and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Some shampoos can leave a filmy residue, but this one does not at all. The smell is great as well. I would highly recommend this product for any hair type.
Miara C.
This product is nothing short of a miracle worker. My hair smells ahh-mazing even after blow drying and flat ironing. This product hydrates my hair without leaving it weighed down and leaves no residue. You will be disappointed if you DON'T get this!
Asja Z.
Great shampoo. Noticeable difference and improvement in dryness. Love the smell. My hair is wavy and fizzy and somewhat dry scalp. This makes it easier to manage. I m very satisfied with this product. It is on the pricier side but it's worth it.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This shampoo is amazing...I have oily hair and have to wash my hair daily to keep it under control. But since trying this shampoo I can actually skip a day. The smell is very exotic and can be a bit heady when your in a hot shower but the scent stays with you all day and once your hair is dry isn't overpowering
Megan Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you all use this daily or just maybe 2-3 times a week cycled in with another shampoo?
Madalyn P.
Does this help at all with hair that gets tangled really easily? After every shower my hair is in one big knot!
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
How does this work for hair that struggles with dandruff?
denise r.
Does this work really work ?