2 colors available

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 frequent use cleansing shampoo is for moderately dry and damaged hair. Gently cleanses and selectively treats the dry areas of your hair. Leaves your hair healthy, shiny and easy to manage. see more...

• Does this help at all with hair that gets tangled really easily? Af...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that struggles with dandruff?1 Answers
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
A friend recommended Kerastase shampoo and conditioner to me a couple of years ago. Their products are the best I've ever used. I've tried several salon products over the years and these outshine all of them. Their leave in conditioners are really great, too. Especially if you blow dry or flat iron your hair.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
I have thick hair and this product was still to heavy for me. I love the brand but was disappointing by the results I received by this product. I've heard great things from other people but I recommend trying it in sample form before buying it as it is not for everyone.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I have think, dry, wavy hair and this product saved my life. My hair feels so healthy now and there never seems to be any product build up like with most shampoos. The price tag is a bit hefty but well worth it.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I got a sample of this product and I fell in love it's amazing for my curls love it!!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Love this shampoo! Very moisturizing and luxurious. Leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Very good laity line of products! Makes the hair feel healthy and nourished
Miara C.
Miara C.
This product is nothing short of a miracle worker. My hair smells ahh-mazing even after blow drying and flat ironing. This product hydrates my hair without leaving it weighed down and leaves no residue. You will be disappointed if you DON'T get this!
Arlyn C.
Arlyn C.
Medley, FL
This shampoo leaves your hair highly hydrated and gives a unique glow. I love because it lets you see the super healthy and radiant hair, besides all this has a divine aroma
Mariyol A.
Mariyol A.
Richmond , TX
One of the best shampoo I've ever used. I love how this smell and how my hair feel.. i wish to have always money to buy it :)
Arnette R.
Arnette R.
Kerastase is the best of the best. There isn't much to say. I've been using the shampoo since 1999!!
Madalyn P.
Madalyn P.
Does this help at all with hair that gets tangled really easily? After every shower my hair is in one big knot!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
How does this work for hair that struggles with dandruff?