Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2

BENEFITS

• Removes residue
  • Formulated for dry hair
  • Nourishes hair from roots to ends for soft, silky hair

HOW TO USE

1. Apply a quarter size amount to wet hair and scalp

2. Massage head using palms of hands

3. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly

Does this moisturize hair enough? I have the mask and it works wonders; wondering if the shampoo is also a gem?
Are you supposed to use the masque along with conditioner or in the place of it?
Do you all use this daily or just maybe 2-3 times a week cycled in with another shampoo?
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2!
How would you rate this product?
Okay this shampoo is a treasure. I love products of this brand. Using their masks, shampoo, conditioners, heat protections, oils everything. I have very dry hair and one time only I put the  mask on my hair and viola miracle! I recommend to buy.
Such an amazing shampoo. so soft feeling. goes on hair nicely and dunces right oht. leaves me with amazing soft hair. for my oily scalp
Los Angeles, CA
I'm totally obsessed with this! I have very fine very dry hair and this has saved it completely. Makes my hair so bouncy and full. Have had moments where I've tried other brands just because but I always go back to this because it really helps my thin hair
Kerastase is my all time favorite line. It adds shine and leaves your hair feeling soft and looking healthy. It smells so good. This is great for dry hair and it cleanses the hair well. Your hair will feel weird before you condition.
san diego
I hate the smell of this, it smells so bad. I also don’t think it works at all, this is supposed to help with dry hair and I don’t see a difference. It is expensive for no payoff and think a lot of their products are better
The smell reminds me of a perfume marketed to older women. While I like the quality of my hair after using this, my hair does tangle during use and the smell is strong and floral. I’d rather it be a more neutral smell.
Loutraki
Incomparable product, one of the best hydrating shampoos you can find. Leaves hair soft and shiny without becoming too much on the roots, which is very common in this category. Very satisfied and I recommend it 💯%
Dublin
Unfortunately this shampoo really did not work for me. I have extremely dry, damaged hair from years of highlights and heat styling. This shampoo was suggested to me as perfect for repairing my hair from within. However, it simply left my hair feeling hard and crunchy. I suspect this may be because it wasn’t the right shampoo for me. Since then Kerastase have come up with a number of shampoos that I have used and really enjoyed. But unfortunately this one is a hard pass for me personally.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great for dry hair! I like that this product does what its advertising to do, unlike most shampoos. I don’t love the packaging, but the lather is really impressive. Overall i am very satisfied with this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Montreal
Simply the best shampoo I’ve used in my life. Even at the first use, you’ll notice a BIG difference in the softness of your hair. Kerastase is incomparable. Perfect for dry and damaged hair, but light enough for fine hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...