Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo uploaded by aly h.
2 colors available

BY KÉRASTASE

Soft, Supple Hair with Gentle Formula Now, nourish your hair with Kerasta Nutritive Bain Satin Shampoo, a healthy way to maintain silky-soft hair. Made specially to soften dry hair, it provides essential nourishment from root through tips. Plus, it takes care of highly sensitized hair by providing it with vital hydration. Gluco-Active technology helps restore the balance in your hair. It's lightweight and avoids buildup. The results are well-nourished smooth, replenished hair. Replenishes and restores dull, dry hair Gluco-Active technology Provides soft, healthy hair Lightweight formulated This Spain manufactured shampoo leaves you with soft, supple hair. Just For You: Dry, hypersensitive hair A Closer Look: Glucose, lipids and protein bring that extra health to your hair. It's enriched with high fiber nutrition providing healthy nourishment to both hair and scalp. The lightweight formula of Kerasta Nutritive Bain Satin Shampoo allows gentle cleansing of hair without weighing it down. Get Started: Apply a small amount on wet hair and scalp. Massage through roots till tips and rinse thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Preksha P.
Preksha P.
Frisco, TX
I like this shampoo, it leaves your hair soft, I switch between this and a different brand. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky.
Ami H.
Ami H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is expensive for this amount of shampoo. But! I love kerastase products and i can't live without them. I use it with their serum.
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
a few years ago i used this brand shampoo and worked well in my hair I recommend you all makes your hair shine :)
aly h.
aly h.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for Silky smooth hair. I dye my hair numerous times a month and use the bain 1 and 2 steps to keep my hair damage free and looking great. I stock up on this and recommend to all.
Saba A.
Saba A.
This shampoo is pretty expensive but is great, my stylist recommend it to me, it makes my hair nice and silky, it's smells nice, leaves your hair smelling really good, I bought it from a salon headmasters I definitely recommend it to others, everyone deserve good hair
Konstantina k.
Konstantina k.
Agia Varvara, Attica
This shampoo is quite expensive, but it makes very good in my hair .......... my hairdresser, I still recommends .......... me do silk and soft .. .... the strongly recommend that everyone deserves to have beautiful hair .......
Karliah W.
Karliah W.
Colchester, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first moved to London from Australia, I really found that my hair suffered from dryness and dullness due to the change in the water. I was suffering with dry scalp and just generally "meh" hair.

Luckily, my much trusted hairdresser recommended this Bain 1 for my very long, uncolored oily scalp dry ends. Wow. I honestly couldn't care if this doubled in price, I would still purchase.
I used to use whatever was on offer at Boots, but 1 bottle of this does me 5-6months with a twice weekly wash. There is absolutely no need to use any more than a 10p sized blob, and double wash is essential.

This leaves my fine, long hair bouncy and fresh like nothing I've ever used before.

Love, love, love it! Couldn't recommend more highly.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Ottawa, Canada
I didn't like this shampoo at all. It left my thick, coarse hair feeling very dry. It was impossibly to detangle my hair after using it. I gave it to a friend with fine hair. I wouldn't purchase this again, but it is geared towards those with normal hair.
Jeska K.
Jeska K.
Love the kerastase line so much this shampoo leaves my hair super clean and it smells great!