Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo For Dry and Rebellious Hair

BY KÉRASTASE

Bain Oleo-Relax gently cleanses and detangles for soft and shiny hair. Designed for dry and rebellious hair, this smoothing shampoo from Kerastase Nutritive contains shorea oil to smooth hair cuticle. The shampoo is never tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Love love love! Absolutely fantastic product. It makes my hair silky and smooth without the greasy feeling. It doesn't weight my hair down like others. I get so many compliments when I use it. It also has a fabulous scent! It's definitely a must have!
NILSA R.
Excellent shampoo. eliminates dryness over time. smells great and is not offensive or overly powerful. this shampoo does what it sets out to do which is to smooth the cuticle and leave the hair conditioned. it is very expensive but hair is worth it. I would recommend
Gretchel M.
excelente champu para el cuidado de nuestro cabello, ayuda con la grasa, deja el cabello increible, y libre de maltrato, me fascina por lo tanto quisiera obtener varias pruebas de estas y mostrarle al mundo lo bueno que son
Rebecca P.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Great product! Its a great product to use as smoothing oil at the end of straightening or styling. Not too heavy as so other finishing oils. Hair is soft, but not greasy or heavy.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Yes !! The answer to dry damaged hair- get you some of this today ! You won't be disappointed!!
Cris O.
Montreal, QC
This product was recommended by my hairstylist to tame my unruly curls. I was amazed by how soft my hair was!
The only drawback to this product is its cost. It is on the expensive side but I treat my hair to it when it needs a boost.
An added plus, it smells great!
Keyla M.
I used these shampoo long time ago and I remember that I loved it! Left my hair so soft and shiny, It was good for my hair tip and smells so good.
Stephanie O.
I know is expensive but I just to amazing for curly hair or any type of hair I have frizzy type 3 curls and this makes my hair soft and shiny!