BY KÉRASTASE

Bain Oléo-Relax is a nourishing shampoo for dry and rebellious hair. Formulated with active nutriments and Kératase Nutri Huile, it provides long-lasting anti-frizz control. The Shorea and Palm Oils reduce volume and provide intense nourishment, while a cationic polymer renews softness and shine in adition to facilitating detangling.

• Nourishes hair fiber
  • Smoothen the hair
  • Hair is easier to manage
  • Anti-frizz

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Coco-Betaine - Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid - Cocamide Mipa - Amodimethicone - Sodium Chloride - Polyquaternium-10 - Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 - Sodium Benzoate - Benzophenone-4 - Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate - Propylene Glycol - Salicylic Acid - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Alcohol - Citronellol - Linalool - Methyl Cocoate -Geraniol - Sodium Cocoate - Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter - Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 - Ci 14700 / Red 4 - Citric Acid - Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Apply to wet hair. Massage through the lengths. Rinse and repeat if necessary.

Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Kerastase is expensive but well worth it. My hair dresser started using it on me at her salon and it smells amazing and totally transformed my hair in one use. My hair was as soft as velvet after she washed and conditioned it. Would recommend to anyone!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the Kerastase line of hair products. They are a bit pricey, but they smell great and they work. They don't leave your hair greasy or dry. You don't have to use half a bottle to get the results you want. No complaints here.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
I really like this product. It makes my hair so shines and smooth. I straighten my hair every day, even if I'm sick. Lol and this helps nourish my hair to keep it shiny healthy and rich looking. I will def buy this again
Nina A.
Forney , TX
This made my hair so dang smooth I couldn't stop touching it. People probably thought damn she's conceited lol a little goes a long way do it lasts a really long time. I can't say enough good things about this baby :)
Eliza B.
Aspinwall, PA
I love this stuff for my curly/ slightly frizzy hair. It is a little bit of a splurge but it makes such a difference in my hair that you absolutely get what you pair for. This luxurious treat packs a punch.
Melissa H.
Conshohocken, PA
I like how this shampoo cleans my hair and seems to leave it soft and shiny, however I can't seem to get over the smell it reminds me of ivory soap and shampoo scents rarely bother me. I bought mine straight from the kerastase website and it's pretty expensive for a shampoo, but if you don't mind the smell this shampoo might be for you.
Megan Q.
Charlotte, NC
This product is very good for dry hair, but be careful not to over-apply. If you're anything like me, you'll fall in love with the smoothing and shinyness powers of this little guy. You're gonna want to put a lot in your hair, but don't do it. You'll end up looking like you belong in Grease in a couple hours. For thinner hair, no more than a nickel. For thick hair, no more than a half dollar. Great stuff though, worth every penny.
Veronica Y.
sherman oaks, CA
LOVE this just look at how smooth it makes my hair and how flawless.

No frizz, no oily after look, no preventing my curls from holding, no second day grease or worse after oily smell that makes others want to leave the room

overall great product
Suzy S.
cambridge, MN
I love to go from Blond to Dark and back again, this oil is a lifesaver!!!! It repairs my dry and damaged hair and makes it feel soft and silky. If it were not for this I would not be able to have half the fun with hair color as I do and that would make me a very sad girl. Definitely give this a try!!! Your hair will thank you :D
Kadisha R.
Marrero, LA
I actually really like this product. Every time I use it my hair is sooooo soft and smells amazing! You can even do something like a heat treatment. I use this product very often and my hair is curly and dry before I used it. I'm very much satisfied.
Audrey M.
I have thin hair that tends to look dry and brittle, almost burnt looking after I use a flat iron! Can you recommend something that won't leave me looking oily but will give me healthy looking hair when using heat? Thanks!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Is this good for relaxed and colored hair? My daughter is biracial.
Irene A.
I'm dying to try this brand because i keep heartthrob people rave about it. Does anyone know if this is good for thin hair?
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
I used this before when I have dry hair, but right now my hair is dry just at the ends, should I used it again?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I really want to try this .. is it worth the price.?

Amazon