Kerastase Nutritive Bain Ol o-Relax Shampoo For Dry, Rebellious Hair uploaded by Siulmarie T.Kerastase Nutritive Bain Ol o-Relax Shampoo For Dry, Rebellious Hair uploaded by VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutritive Bain Ol o-Relax Shampoo For Dry, Rebellious Hair. Daily smoothing cleanser eases detangling, fights frizz and leaves hair soft and supple. see more...

Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
My thick, color-treated and wavy hair can get a bit out of control, and this shampoo helps to calm it down. If you have any frizz problems, this shampoo will really help. Gentle enough for color treated hair. I've been using this for a long time.
VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.
I love this shampoo! It change my hair for good! Since I use it my hair is shiny, my curls amazing and zero frizz.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love kerastase shampoo!!!! I have pretty dry hair and it gives my hair volume and looking amazing
Siulmarie T.
Isabela, PR
I love.
leaves the hair very full and soft helps detangle hair straightening aid and makes a lot of foam excellent product !!!!!! I amooooooo
Lorena P.
Me gusta mucho. No reseca el cabello. Lo deja sedoso y con una agradable sensación de limpieza.