Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKérastase
Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo

Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo

• Intense nutrition to the hair fiber
  • Locks nourishment deep into the fiber
  • Hair is protected from the recurring drying-out process
  • Leaves hair durably soft and shiny

Usage:

• Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and scalp
  • Massage through and lather
  • Rinse thoroughly

Can anyone tell me if Kerastase products contain keratin and if their line will cause my curls to be less curly? I’m unable to get a straight answer from the product info. [product:kerastase-nutritive-bain-nutri-thermique-shampoo]
[product:kerastase-nutritive-bain-nutri-thermique-shampoo] [product:kerastase-nutritive-fondant-magistral-conditioner] [product:kerastase-nutritive-8h-magic-night-serum-304-oz/-90-ml] worth the money? I have 2B non-dyed/no-bleach hair short (chin length) fine coarse broken off from flat iron. I am wearing it curly again but this is expensive. Also using [product:kerastase-volume-in-powder-texturizing-spray]/Kerastase Dry shampoo/LUSTI ORGANICS OLIVE OIL HAIR SHEEN 12 FL OZ/amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask it seems to work good so far but what are the best Kerastase products (want to stick w this brand)? I heard Kate Middleton used it. I just want my hair to grow! Who else is using kerastase?
I've been always curious about Kerastase haircare but for some reason still haven’t tried. How is it’? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It leaves your hair looking healthy shiny and alive!in reviews
A little bit goes a long way!in reviews
It leaves my highlighted hair silky soft, not rough at all.in reviews
Janny L.
San Diego , CA
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by Janny L.
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by Janny L.
Omg el mejor producto ahora mismo me encanta mi producto!!!! Me regalaron estas muestras por mi cumpleaños gracias
Lori J.
West Babylon, NY
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by Lori J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kerastase products are Amazing ! Leaves my hair so soft shiny and bouncy ! Heaven in a bottle
Yuliia K.
East Hanover , NJ
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by Yuliia K.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a little expensive but this is my favourite shampoo and one that I always go back to. Give it a go if your hair has become harder to manage, is lacking in shine or softness and you just want something to improve the look and feel of your hair.
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Kerastase shampoo has a really nice bottle. Good packaging. This smells so good. When I 1st opened and used this, it felt like I'm in a salon. This smells like the shampoo they used at the salon. Smells captivating. Refreshing on scalp to. I've lots of hairfall, but this helped lessen it a little bit. Make sure to have the Kerastase conditioner to experience amazing benefits. Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo
YO B.
Arlington, VA
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by YO B.
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo uploaded by YO B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much I recommend everyone to use it it makes my hair wonderful
Nadir A.
Lynn, MA
Great product, as you would expect from Kerastase. This is one of their basics. It is indeed a little bit pricy, but if you’re able to expend a little extra on your hair; you should totally go for it in between your usual product. It will restore your damaged hair and also protect it if you’re used to blow drying.
Kyna M.
Hands down the best hair care products are made by kerastase. I love this stuff. It’s expensive but worth it!
Donna R.
Fort Lauderdale
Super product. Makes my hair manageable and smooth. Has an amazing scent and I am able to comb through the my hair.
Keren A.
Woodmere, NY
Best shampoo ever. But very expensive. If I could I would use this all the time. Keeps hair so soft
Andressa C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the BEST shampoo for dry, curly, unruly hair. It moisturizes and tames frizz even without conditioner. I will definitely buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin Ann S.
1,016 reviews
il y a un an
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo Kerastase Fondant Magistral Conditioner [product:kerastase-nutritive-8h-magic-night-serum-304-oz/-90-ml] worth the money? I have 2B non-dyed/no-bleach hair short (chin length) fine coarse broken off from flat iron. I am wearing it curly again but this is expensive. Also using Kerastase Volume In Powder Travel-Size Texturizing Spray/Kerastase Dry shampoo/LUSTI ORGANICS OLIVE OIL HAIR SHEEN 12 FL OZ/amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask it seems to work good so far but what are the best Kerastase products (want to stick w this brand)? I heard Kate Middleton used it. I just want my hair to grow! Who else is using kerastase?
Corinna C. il y a 9 mois
The resistance line is good for length goals
Bota K.
il y a 2 ans
Is Kérastase Nutritive Bain Nutri-Thermique Shampoo good? Want to try but because of price thinking twice before I buy it ;) want to know your opinion about it and if I should buy it or not. Thank you!
Penny S. il y a un an
If you go to their website and register about once a month or 6 weeks they offer 20% off you always get 3 free samples as well as other special offers. I love their shampoo and only use it these days. It is worth every penny