BY KÉRASTASE

Thermo-reactive intensive nutrition shampoo For very dry and sensitized hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It leaves your hair looking healthy shiny and alive!" in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves my highlighted hair silky soft, not rough at all." in 1 review
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
This shampoo smells as great as the oil . I find it works great in my hair which is very thick , long and dry in some areas . It has helped replenish my hairs health due to coloring and bleaching . Some areas became very dry and brittle but this shampoo and the conditioner have improved my hairs health greatly .
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Kerastase products are all I use in my hair, it keeps it so soft and smooth. Really makes a difference in my hair compared to other cheap products. It lathers well and has a please tell scent. If your looking to invest into your hair this is a great product for you
Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
I work at a high end spa & salon, so I have access to several different shampoos but this is my tried and true favorite! Its perfect! Its extremely concentrated, I use about a nickel sized amount for my whole head.(I have bleach- blonde hair that is down to my elbows and thick!) This shampoo is perfect for anyone who has over processed hair or regularly uses hot tools. The consistency is great too, not too thin, and has a great lather.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
This is great for overprocessed hair and non processed hair. It is on the expensive side but it is such a good shampoo. It leaves my highlighted hair silky soft, not rough at all. Sometimes i just use this and no conditioner, just a leave in and it works great.
Ritika B.
This product is definitely worth the price! It leaves your hair looking healthy shiny and alive! Use in smaller amounts to make it last longer yes depends on length of hair. But give it a try you won't want to stop!
Ariana G.
Me gusta mucho ya que el cabello te queda bastante suave y sedoso con un rico olor y no se colo grasoso rápidamente lo unico malo es su alto costo pero vale la pena
Leeann D.
I love Kerastase and how it leaves my hair feeling silly smooth, smelling great, and ultra soft!! Did you know that Kerastase is owned by cosmetic giant L'Oréal?!
Kira C.
I used this product for years, and was very happy with the results. Super expensive, but if used sparingly (as it should be), it goes a long way. Hair feels clean, nourished and looks great.
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Mi cabello necesitaba protección de me caía mucho con este producto estoy facinada me encanta me lo reparo al 100% muy económico y muy bueno para mi cabello lo recomiendo te lo deja liso muy liso y muy manejable
Kari P.
Merritt Island, FL
I really like this shampoo. It's really great for dry, damaged hair. The smell is not my personal favorite but I found that the benefits for my hair outweigh the scent.
Albany Q.