Kerastase Nutri Thermique Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Christin S.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Nutri Thermique shampoo is specially created for very dry, sensitized hair and is developed to protect your hair from the damaging effects of the everyday use of heat styling tools like your blow dryer and curling iron. This shampoo contains patented nourishing agents to target the most sensitized area of your hair fiber. see more...

• I have pretty thin hair which can cause split ends. Will this help ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jacquie I.
Jacquie I.
Yup I like it....but I don't like the price. I guess you can't have everything.
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
Such a great shampoo! Works great for helping damaged hair. Just make sure to use once it twice a week since to much keratin can make your hair more damaged.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
This is a more expensive product but definitely worth it. It smells good too
Elly A.
Elly A.
Very High Quality Shampoo. Makes My Damaged Hair Feel Not So Damaged Anymore c:
use once or twice a week
Jennifer  C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for thin hair. Makes stronger and smells amazing. Helps the process. A little pricey but can't live without it
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Kailua, HI
I have curly to wavvy hair and it's THICK this product made my hair soft and manageable without making it feel gross and heavy.
reiny p.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo I love the smell I don't have to use a lot to get my hair clean
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Could really use some good shampoo I have think hair and trying to grow it out and having trouble
Livia C.
Livia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for damaged hair -- well worth the splurge. I've tried all sorts of shampoos and this is by far the best one. Smells unlike anything else I've used before and leaves my hair feeling luxuriously soft
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Guanare,Portuguesa
Es un shampoo excelente para cabello maltratado y seco ya que lo hidrata muy bien y lo deja suave
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I have pretty thin hair which can cause split ends. Will this help with split ends?