BY KÉRASTASE

Mousse Volumifique is an amplifying mousse for fine and flat hair. Its combination of active ingredients revives the hair with long-lasting, substantial volume effect. It brings reinforced support, for a natural feel and shiny finish, as well as protecting the hair from the heat of styling tools. Volume is protected by an anti-static effect.

• Revives the hair
  • Substantial volume effect
  • Reinforced support to the hair
  • Natural feel and shiny finish
  • Protects from heat
  • Anti-static effect

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Isobutane - Propylene Glycol - Butane - Propane - Lithium Magnesium Sodium - Silicate [Nano] / Lithium Magnesium Sodium - Silicate - Phenoxyethanol - Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Caprylyl Glycol - Laureth-4 - Polyacrylate-3 - Triethanolamine - Quaternium-87 - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Benzyl Alcohol - Sodium Chloride - Parfum / Fragrance. C45894/10

Usage:

Shake well before use. Apply an orange-sized amount on shampooed, towel dried hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual.

Eva K.
new york, NY
I love this mousse! It is the only one I use. It amps up volume and still leaves hair super soft. I have fine hair (but a lot of it) and after years of searching, I finally found this product and never looked back. The pump works perfectly too and one bottle lasts forever. Winner!
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love this product and have been using it for years. My hair is already thick, but is stick straight (unless it decides to frizz out when it is really humid). I use this to give my hair movement and volume while keeping the frizz factor in check. i know it is marketed for "fine, mature" hair, but don't let the turn you off if you don't fall into that specific category. It is a phenomenal product.
Veronika L.
Shelton , CT
Not a very good smell , leaves fine hair feeling weighed down . Completely defeats the purpose of trying to achieve volume . Found only really works for "mature" hair . Too costly for quality of product
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Somehow this is perfect to give volume to fine hair period and a little goes a really long way. As a stylist, I always recommend this to my clients who have fine or thin hair that need a help in the volume department. It doesn't wave hair down or make it feel crunchy.
Dalia C.
The Best hair mask I ever used, I'm used just one time, and I put on in my hair one time a week. Definitely that product work! It was my first time to use, the only problem it's the price, I wanna buy again!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This stuff can be pricey and difficult to find, but oh my goodness does it work! I've long, pretty flat hair with Miss Texas circa 1986 hair goals, lol, and this really helps! I highly suggest!!
Plus, it's safe for color and this is an extremely high quality brand
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My hair is fine and it seems thinner and greyer after having my baby. This definitely gives it volume. I prefer kerastase products to other lines, although I wish they were cruelty free. I usually go a week without washing my hair, but u do have to wash a little sooner with this. Overall it's light for a mousse and doesn't have an overwhelming scent
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was introduced to this product several years ago by my hairdresser. After years of covering up my gray hair, I decided to wear it as a badge of honor. The only issue was that my gray hair did not have the same "substance" as my previously colored hair. It was, as is the tendency with gray hair, more coarse, tended to frizz, and just wanted to lay on my head and look tired.

While quite pricey, the Kerastase Age Premium line was the answer to my problems. The shampoo, conditioner and mousse work together to leave my hair incredibly smooth and well behaved. While many conditioners left me with something that seemed as soft as "gerbil hair", and equally as fluffy, these products left it soft yet manageable. ALSO, while this was offered through "PRIME" it was MUCH LESS expensive through a different seller. I highly recommend that folks check out the "see other offers....may be cheaper" offers listed on the Prime page. I purchased this through Amazon from "Stacey Leininger", and even having paid postage, my final cost was almost $15.00 LESS than the cost offered on Prime.

I apply this mousse to my roots first and then any leftover product through the ends. It does give good lift to my roots and helps my ends old the bend I put in them with my round brush. A little goes a long way, so a can of this can last a good while.

I've heard, but not verified, that this product is being discontinued by L'Oreal. If that is indeed the case, I will be building up my stockpile.
Sheila S.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this a few times and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I don't love it because it's never the first thing I reach for. It kind if makes my hair crunchy and makes it looks 90's-ish if that makes sense. It's a little pricey for me for how much I don't love it.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
This brand makes your hair feel great and makes your hair feel healthy. I did not give it 5 stars though because I feel like it is very pricey for the amount that you get. If it is something that you are willing to invest in though it will make your hair feel great.

Amazon