Kérastase Mousse Volumifique Hair Mousse

Mousse Volumifique is an amplifying mousse for fine and flat hair. Its combination of active ingredients revives the hair with long-lasting, substantial volume effect. It brings reinforced support, for a natural feel and shiny finish, as well as protecting the hair from the heat of styling tools. Volume is protected by an anti-static effect.

• Revives the hair
  • Substantial volume effect
  • Reinforced support to the hair
  • Natural feel and shiny finish
  • Protects from heat
  • Anti-static effect

Ingredients: Aqua / Water - Isobutane - Propylene Glycol - Butane - Propane - Lithium Magnesium Sodium - Silicate [Nano] / Lithium Magnesium Sodium - Silicate - Phenoxyethanol - Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Caprylyl Glycol - Laureth-4 - Polyacrylate-3 - Triethanolamine - Quaternium-87 - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Benzyl Alcohol - Sodium Chloride - Parfum / Fragrance. C45894/10

Usage:

Shake well before use. Apply an orange-sized amount on shampooed, towel dried hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual.

As a woman with very straight and fine hair, does it work well? Could someone with the same hair type give me a feedback?
Better to use mouse or shampoos for hair loss? I’ve been battling this for years now and believe it is stress related
Start your review of Kérastase Mousse Volumifique Hair Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Jlynn
Selah, WA
It's not a bad product it just didn't work with my hair. When I used it it didn't do anything.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
I like to use this when I know I'm going to want lift, volume, and height without damaging or drying my hair. Kérastase really hit it out of the park with this. It provides excellent, workable hold, without looking like you shellacqued your head. I love this mousse!
Roxana E.
for volume and height - non sticky - no need to use a lot > a small amount goes a long way. If you want more volume - I add more on while hair is still damp n pouf it is beautifully voluminous n beautiful- non sticky easy to style. I must have used almost... 😉
Victoria R.
Windsor locks , CT
1,102 reviews
i think this kinda works better. then any other ones i've tried with the brand. this makes my hair stay in place all day long.
Veronika L.
Shelton, CT
Not a very good smell , leaves fine hair feeling weighed down . Completely defeats the purpose of trying to achieve volume . Found only really works for "mature" hair . Too costly for quality of product
Jenna H.
This product brought so much life to my hair and caused me to try several other products and was just as impressed with those. It didn't weight my hair down.
Kirsty C.
Hot Springs, MT
Adds volume and hold without that crunchy feeling that so often accompanies mousse. I don't use mousse frequently, but I'll definitely use this one again.
Pablo D.
Kerastase (my spellcheck wants to change it to catastrophe) is overpriced but one of my rich friends gave me a bottle because it turned her beautiful silver hair yellow.
Karen M.
Esta marca es mi favorita para el cabello lo deja súper suave y súper hidratado y limpio me encanta
Marilyn K.
Jax Bch, FL
Great mousse. Lightweight, and not sticky, doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Great product, although it's a little bit pricey. Did give me some volume for sure! I have fine, shoulder length hair, and I do balyage highlights. I would buy this again.