Kérastase Materialiste Hair Spray Gel uploaded by Lucia D.

BY KÉRASTASE

Materialiste instantly expands the thickness of each hair fiber so hair looks and feels thicker and there is more hair matter to style. Hair is weightlessly texturized while retaining it’s cosmetic touch. Ideal for fine-medium hair types.  Immediate sense of thicker hair, airy volume and bounce, ease of styling, flexible hold, and non-sticky feel.

• Intra-Cylane ® + Ceramindes + Xylose

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Alcohol Denat. • Pvp • Propylene Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Oleth-20 • Parfum / Fragrance • Polyacrylate-3 • Triethanolamine • Oleth-10 • Sodium Benzoate • Xylose • Benzyl Salicylate • Limonene • Benzyl Alcohol • Linalool • 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol • Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane • Safflower Glucoside • Citronellol • Geraniol • Hexyl Cinnamal • Hydroxycitronellal • Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Usage: Spray 2-3 pumps of Materialiste thickening spray gel into hands and apply to towel-dried hair. Comb through evenly to distribute. Blow dry or air dry for full, natural body and style as desired.

Addie R.
Portland, OR
I focus this product on my roots, where I need the most help thickening. I spray it into my hands and then massage it close to my scalp. It gives me lots of volume without feeling stiff or heavy. One bottle has lasted me a year, so even though it's pricy, I think it's worth it.
Lana R.
Sylvan Lake, MI
I actually love this product for taking my locks right after washing and making it easier to de tangle and faster to blow dry. This also helps my hair be less frizzy and wavy after blow drying! Great multi purpose hair product
Sarah R.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this every day. I definitely feel like a see a difference in the texture of my hair. I'm not sure if there are different kinds, but if this is the thickening one, I definitely recommend. Kerastase is a great brand and, while it's pricey, it's worth every penny.
Jessica B.
Stoughton, MA
Amazing gel spray that kept my hair light and flowing! Usually with gels my hair becomes a dense hard coil and I look like a wet dog! This one works amazing and last for an all had difference! For the price and amazing results I could not imagine not using it again!
silke a.
Tacoma, WA
Amazing product like all Kerastase products are this meet my expectations to no end, i love this product, great for my dark thick hair with lots of curls! its pricey but worth it! i can only highly recommend it i would buy this product again in the future!
Irene V.
San Jose, CA
My favorite hair gel to use! I apply on very damp hair and let air dry. Tousle it once it is mostly dry and I get great volume and smooth waves! Recommend for curly/ wavy hair!
Michelle Ann G.
LOVE this! A little goes a long way. Long term hold, light feel, and makes my thick hair feel easy to manage. I use when wet to dry so my hair doesn't have that shiny "Ross Geller" look. A+ on all Kerastase products!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This gel spray will give your hair that extra wow effect you will fall in love with how well this will make your due look and how well it holds .
Carla S.
Tucson, AZ
Just spray it in your roots while hair is still damp blow dry out and your hair should stay as styled. Works wonders for course hair!
Francis G.
Miami, Florida
As with all Kerastase products it delivers on its promise - I use it at the roots prior to blow dry. Smells great and not sticky.

Kérastase

Kérastase was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.