BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask

Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask

Masque Therapiste Hair Mask

Start your review of Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask!
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Isabella F.
Best mascara for damaged hair. I use it almost everyday. Works for blondes too 🤩🤩 absolutely love the results. My hair looks and feels amazing 🥰🥰
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Karolina R.
This hair mask is superb at strengthening my hair. It seals my hair and split ends, making them stronger and more healthy looking. I use this mask once every week or two.
Danielle M.
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Danielle M.
I am obsessed with this mask - my hairdresser recommended it to me a few years ago when I came to her with damaged color treated hair. While my hair is healthier now, it is still heavily highlighted and subject to daily heat styling. This product helps to nourish my hair and seems to help with repair, leaving it looking substantially softer and healthier. The formula is rich and highly concentrated so you don't need a lot - this container has lasted me months! It's well worth the initial investment.
Oxana D.
Wheeling, IL
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Oxana D.
Love this rinse-out treatment from Kérastase. You will love the smell and how your hair looks and feels, soft and hydrated. For a better result after applying the treatment keep your hair in a warmed towel for at least 30 min.
Kenia T.
Rio Grande, NJ
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Kenia T.
Esta es una excelente mascarilla para hidratación del cabello la súper recomiendo la estoy usando y la uso con algunas clienta tiene un olor rico
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Kérastase hair products! I am now more inclined to the Résistance line since my dry, wavy/curly hair breaks especially when wet. Hair got damaged from years of coloring and flat-iron straightening. This mask is rich and creamy, and I had no difficulties applying it throughout my hair. Scent is good! I am a bit impatient so I usually leave this on for five minutes, but after rinsing, I find that my hair is always hydrated, moisturized, and easier to manage. It works! I might leave this on longer than five to get all the goodness into my hair. Highly recommend this hair mask for dry and damaged hair.
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
This masque helped my hair a lot. My hair was very damaged and dry I use it once a week sometimes twice, I noticed huge improvement even my hairdresser noticed that. Kerastase Resistance Masque Therapiste 200mL
Danielle S.
Madison
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My Hairstylist indicated this mask for me to treat my damaged hair, it is very dry at the ends and thin. So I invested in the treatment line, which is not cheap. I noticed that my hair decreased in hair loss, but after use my hair looks strange and does not smell pleasant. I expected more for the price I paid. If you expect to keep your hair hydrated, smooth and shiny, this is not the right product. Although for treatment of hair loss it is possible to see results.
Ester S.
Warminster, PA
Woooow!!!!!!!!!! This product is really good!!!!!!!!! Is the best!!!!!!!!!!! I recommended!
Rhonda R.
Spring Hill, FL
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask uploaded by Rhonda R.
I think this is absolutely amazing and probably why it’s super expensive. And because of the price I don’t use it all the time I only use it on special occasions or if my hair is looking really sad. But the smell is amazing and it really does work on damaged hair so yes five stars it is
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Petra H.
Weyhe, Niedersachsen
il y a 3 mois
Mandy S. il y a 3 mois
This is the best mask for damage hair! Use only with Kerastase Shampoo Bain force architect, and your hair will become healthy!
Alisa M.
Hollywood
il y a 10 mois
Julia T. il y a 10 mois
Absolutely love it!! My fav hair mask ever
Fran K.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a un an
Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask What differs this mask from the others? Does it worth the price?
Meraiah M. il y a un an
Not worth the price! I would try a Oribe Signature Mask. It is a little more expensive but it works.