Kérastase

Kerastase Masque...
46 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This hair mask has a strong scent. Texture is regular. I still needed to use detangling oil after using this mask. I wouldn’t buy a full sized mask.
5 / 5
Didn’t know about this until one day i went to hair salon and they treated my hair using this. My stylist suggested me to use it for my weak and fine hairs together other pre-treatment, serum, etc after 1 month, my hairs looked so much better that my coworkers asked me about tips. Kerastase products maybe expensive but they’re really good and worth compared to other brands.
5 / 5
Loved this mask/conditioner!! It had a clean, pleasant, luxurious scent that left my hair soft for days! I use this once or twice a week in my fine hair and you can definitely feel the difference!! Only thing I disliked was the packaging..I would've preferred it in a squeeze bottle instead of having to dip my hand in a tub. Aside from that, would highly recommend!
5 / 5
Absolutely a must have if you have coloured hair or bleached hair. Super soft hair and easy to detangle. Smells so nice and little goes a long way!
5 / 5
I love love love this product and at least use it once a week or when is there is something special it makes my hairs super smooth and shiny otherwise my hairs have split ends and they are quite rough it’s a must product for my haircare
5 / 5
Blonde and bleached hair- sounds like a nightmare? Absolutely not! That’s my hair after over 3 years of being blonde, still long and gorgeous. This mask is my little secret. I use it 3 times a week, and it leaves my hair baby soft and hydrated. You can’t go blonde without damaging your hair, and obviously it becomes more dry/brittle/prone to breakage. Yes, this mask doesn’t heal your hair, because it’s simply impossible, but it gives the hydration and nourishing you need. My hair simply absorbs it. You can see it’s effect on the picture. Highly recommend it!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Luxurious, thick, smells lovely. Works well for the hair and leaves your hair feeling amazing, however, it is a bit of the pricey side.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My my my... I have always been happy with Kerastase - The brand rarely fails to deliver quality products. However, as with many things in life, it is crucial to find the perfect match in order to achieve the optimal results. Currently I am obsessed with this hair mask sa it really hydrates but doesn´t weigh down my fine scandinavian hair. 4 stars because even though it works for me, there may be another Kerastase mask that will fit others hair types better. However, definitely worth a try.
5 / 5
This is my go to hair mask it is a bit in the expensive side but it is worth every penny it leaves my hair shiny and moisturizer smooth it reduces my postpartum hair fall by 60% so happy with it i finished my second one and will definitely purchase a third one highly recommend follow for more reviews
5 / 5
Obsessed. The smell, the consistency the results! I love it so much. You leave on for 10 minutes and you have a fully hydrated new head of hair, it’s amazing. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come with a ton of product, I only got 4 uses before I had to replace.