BY KÉRASTASE

Carolina S.
Atlanta, GA
This is probably a little on the expensive side but if you have long hair it's a must and worth it. It's a hair mask that you leave on for 10-15 minutes leaving your hair silky smooth. You only need to use it once a week to keep your hair feeling and looking healthy.
Shera N.
If anyone wants to use a product that they would literally die over later on buy this! My hair is a mixture of curly and straight at the roots and this product does wonders to keep is mostirized and healthy. I love applying it for about 10 - 20 mins and having the great results once I wash it off. Simply great.
Fatima G.
Along with the shampoo and/or with the leave in conditioner this stuff is magic! It seriously leaves your hair silky smooth. I love it and besides a couple of Estee Lauder products it's one of my must have indulgences!

Excellent product for curly hair. Curls become much easier to manager and after using styling gel, curls look shinny with beautiful curls.
Shahara W.
Curly hair need taming? Got too much volume? Hair dry? If you are dealing with any of these issues--problem solved! After applying masque, wrapping hair in a warm/wet towel for about 15 mins. adds to effectiveness. i would recommend
Gail T.
Olando
In my opinion overpriced. I can get the same result for a lot less. Good product, but for the amount of hair that I have I would never be able to afford it long term.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
este producto esta en mi lista de pedidos ya que he escuchado solo cosas buenas de el, su producto principal la keratina es fabuloso para mi pelo ya que es chino, lo alacia y le da cuerpo por eso quiero probar la linea completa de esta marca tan fabulosa
Adriana M.
Vila Nova de Famalicão
My hair is a frizzy mess in it's normal state, but this product changed the game. I found it by accident in one of my trips to the store and it was a finding. A bit expensive, but totally worth it.
Jill K.
Love this mask. I don't love florals so the smell was not my favorite but I have wavy thick hair and it made it super smooth and practically frizz free for perfect beach waves in my hair!
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
I love this for my curls. Leaves my hair feeling soft and still holds curl. I would recommend this product to women who love their curls.
Ann S.
Perfect for my curly hair, my hair is super dry at times and this moisturize and reduces frizz!! The smell is amazing.
Valentina B.
Es tan bueno este producto como dicen? Es que quisiera probar un producto que ayude con la hidratacion de mi cabello sin alisarlo ya que mi cabello es rizado/curly/chino