Start your review of Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask!
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Hannah S.
I love this hair mask, it is very pricey so I don’t always buy it but it lasts for awhile. It really hydrates and repairs my very damaged hair. Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Andrea M.
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask is amazing!! I love every single product from this brand!! This mask makes my hair feel great!! It's even made my hair feel fuller and look healthier!! I totally recommend this product to everyone who needs a good conditioner or mask. I use it both ways!!
Yara A.
Whittier, CA
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Yara A.
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Yara A.
One of the best products I've bought for my hair. It nourishes my hair perfectly without leaving it heavy or grease. I only took out 1 star because the price, I've tried another one with the same quality but less expensive, and also because I didn't like the smell but that's a personal opinion and it doesn't has anything to do with the great results.
Denise J.
Mesa, AZ
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Denise J.
I started to use this on my hair about six months ago. It’s amazing how soft and beautiful my hair looks like. I love the feeling of softness that’s the mask leaves on my hair. My hair looks beautiful soft and have a very good looking color.
Denise M.
Phoenix, AZ
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Denise M.
I HIGHLY recommend this hair masque. It’s pricey, I paid $50 for it after my hair stylist recommended it, but it works well. I do apply it and sit under heat with it, thats how it works best for me! If you can afford it, buy it! Kerastase Masque Therapiste Hair Mask
Vannie P.
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte Hair Mask uploaded by Vannie P.
One of my life saving product for my bleached hair! I have been using this mask (and the whole line) for the last 6 years and I think (no, I am sure!) that it has helped my hair stay healthy (still damaged, but healthier than it should be)! It smells amazing, makes my hair feels soft and nourished. While the product is not a miracle worker, it helps my hair feel like hair. It’s definitely worth the price and I would recommend it and repurchase over and over again!
ADIAM  R.
Concord, NC
This product is expensive but I recommend it. It works great on dry curly hair. I like applying this hair mask with a shower cap. I sit under a hooded dryer for an hour. My hair feels moisturized and more elastic. I would repurchase it.
Charlotte B.
Desoto, TX
Seriously one of the best hair masks I’ve ever used! Love how a little goes a long way and it truly makes my hair feel a ton softer and smoother after just one application. Revitalizes my hair with shine and brilliance like none other.
Jessica G.
Esta mascarilla Keraste es una de mis favoritas porque mi cabello queda super espectacular. Luego de lavar mi cabello la aplico por 20 minutos y me coloco un gorro plástico de baño hasta que pasa el tiempo. Pero antes de retirar mi mascarilla capilar aplico por unos minutos calor y me doy un masaje en mi cuero cabelludo y listo. Luego de retirar la mascarilla seco mi cabello y en realidad mi cabello queda espectacular.
Noora A.
Indianapolis, IN
This mask is my favorite. I struggle with brittle and dry hair. After using this mask, it feels like I had just gone to the salon. The texture of my hair was smooth and silky! I will definitely buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisa M.
Hollywood
Meghan W.
Brimfield, MA
il y a 3 ans
Kerastase Masque Force Architecte ? Anyone really love this line?I have the hair oil elixir and love it and need a change of shampoo and conditioner. My hair is dry and processed. I never ever have to use dry shampoo as the less I wash (without heat styling) the dryer my hair gets :(
Amanda S. il y a 2 ans
This masque is a serious game changer! I color my hair and heat style it so have a lot of damage and using this masque a couple times a month has turned my hair around. I usually leave it on for 20-30 minutes, but you could also sleep in it for extra dry hair repair. Once I rinse my hair is so silky, shiny and smooth!