Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime

by Kérastase

Ideal for dull hair seeking shine, this intense restorative mask penetrates hair to treat and restore strands back to silky smooth shine. Dull hair is nourished, leaving it soft and visibly shinier. Vitamins C and D, and Oméga 9, delivered through the Maru

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime!
Ilhéus
I absolutely love Kérastase products but this one was a big let down for me. It does deliver on what it promises a little bit, but not enough to be worth its very high price point. The fragrance is amazing and does last very long on the hair, but that alone is not enough to make me even consider purchasing it again. The masque feels extremely lightweight to the point where even when I add a couple pumps of L'Huile Originale to it, it still doesn't do much for my hair. Gives very little frizz control, my strands do not feel moisturized. I would recommend Masquintense for a much more effective alternative from Kérastase. I hope they come up with another oil-infused mask that works better.

Looking for your answer?