BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase Lift Vertige Long-Lasting, Root-Lifting Hair Styling Strong Hold Hair Gel. Volumizing hair gel adds shine and protects from heat styling and UV rays. see more...

Neveen K.
Neveen K.
Portage, MI
The best root lifting hair styling gel i use occasionally and it is very long lasting i would recommend it to use it you will never regret it and every one will ask you about the product you use its shiny and stay in place all day u will not have messy hair
Cat B.
Cat B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product for adding texture and volume while keeping frizziness at bay. I have fine hair but a lot of it so this is a great product for me to add that volume that my hair lacks. Works great!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
WOBURN, MA
This is such a great hair product for when I use a diffuser and style my hair curly cause the top of my head tends to get oily and fall flat and this fixes that problem.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I love it stays longer than others and keep the hair lovely. It is a must to have your hair amazing. Use it everyday.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Annapolis, MD
Day of prom i saw my regular stylist for him to dye and style my hair for that night, since it was a up do in the shape of a bow and hair pulled back, hee gave me product in a sample deluxe travel size to use for fly aways and to keep stuff in place during the night and to keep in my purse. I will say a little goes a long with with this product. i use not even a size of a dime and it works wonderes and doesn't leave your hair crunchy or show obvious marks of gel in your hair. Still have it after almost a year also. Very good product and recommend buying.
Great product! this styling gel gave my fine, limp hair the lift it needed, without leaving my hair sticky or stiff. My husband could actually run his fingers through my hair and commented on how nice my hair felt. I'll definitely purchase this again.
Jewel Z.
Jewel Z.
Los Angeles, CA
It is really long lasting, like the name suggested. I spray it on my hair in the morning and it basically lasts all day. It also gives me more volume that I need. Overall a really good product. I have been repurchasing it for the past year. Love it.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Nokomis, FL
I spray on damp, towel dried hair focusing on my roots to mid shaft prior to blow dry. I flip and rough dry until it's 75-80% dry. , I then section my hair & use a round brush for the perfect blow out.
Some spray gels leave residue or hair feeling stiff, however this is an awesome texture! Highly recommend!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Austin, TX
Excellent product feels velvety once applied and leaves a strong but natural hold. Zero flaking and weight to my fine naturally straight hair. Assists in style control, leaving curls bouncy with an all day finish.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This is absolutely amazing! Whenever I go to anywhere like a fancy dinner, I always use this. The texture is perfect and just is overall a really good product!