BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray

Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray

Our first Bi-Phase Spray Oil expands thickness and volume with ultimate shine and lightweight softness. All the nourishing benefits of hair oils without being weighed down.

• INTRA-CYLANE® creates a durable intra-cellular network to amplify the diameter of each fiber
  • Maize Oil delivering emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine
  • Pracaxi Oil for shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair
  • Camellia Oil helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine
  • Argan Oil to restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Alcohol Denat. • Trisiloxane • Propylene Glycol • Cyclopentasiloxane • C12-1s Alkyl Benzoate • Aminopczopyl 11riethoxysilane • Lactic Acid • Sodium Chloride • Benzyl Salicylate • Hexyl Cinnamal • Benzyl Alcohol • Linalool • Limonene • Xylose • Caramel • Citronellol • Geraniol • Hydroxycitronellal • Zea Mays /Corn Germ Oil • Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil • Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil /Sunflower Seed Oil • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Coumarin • Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract • Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract • Tocopherol • Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate • Sodium Hydroxide • Citric Acid • Parfum /Fragrance

Usage: Shake Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil well to blend the formula. Spray section by section throughout lengths and ends of dry or towel-dried hair and style as desired. The Bi-Phase formula creates more ways to experience Elixir Ultime. Use as a primer by applying to towel-dried hair to nourish and protect before applying styling products. Use pre-blow dry by applying to towel-dried hair and blow dry as desired for enhanced volume and additional protection. Use as a finishing spray by working into the ends of dry hair for ultimate shine without weighing hair down. Use as a touch-up by applying throughout the day to refresh and volumize while taming frizz and flyaways.

Is this oil good for thin hair?
Start your review of Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray!
Amie B.
20 Tudor way Haverfordwest
Gentle on the hair but adds a long lasting shine until it is washed out. The oil isn’t heavy so it doesn’t flatten the volume
Niki W.
I love kerastase and have used several of their products. This helped to eliminate frizz, smells amazing and made my hair look glossy. Just wish it was a little cheaper.
Lynnette  G.
I absolutely love this Kerastase Elixir ultimate volume oil mist - a great product which leaves my hair great
Lika G.
Bornheim, Nordrhein
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Lika G.
My hair is long, wavy, dry, with frizz especially in summer days. I have used this for years and is my favorite hair oil. A bottle lasts forever and smells delicious. It’s not too heavy but makes my hair shiny. It leaves so soft and smooth effect and my waves are defined not frizzy when I brush my hair after i use this. Kerastase Huile Originale Nourishing Hair Oil
Milagros M.
Napoli
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Milagros M.
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Milagros M.
This product is great! It leaves the hair soft and shiny after the first use and unlike other oils it does not leave the hair greasy. It can be used on both dry and wet hair before drying🙌🏽
Alexandria K.
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Alexandria K.
Amazing hair product! Leaves my hair smelling nice, shiny, soft and gives it volume. It has heat protector in it so I can use it when my hair is wet before styling it and after! Love!!
Merima O.
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Merima O.
This is a must buy for the winter. I use this twice a day (after I blow drying) and before I sleep. This oil sinks into your hair immediately without any weight or greasiness. I can put this in my hair (it just disappears) and go to bed without worrying about it making a mess of my pillow. The combination of the four different oils - Maize, Procaxi, Argan and Camellia - makes the serum/oil smell amazing and my hair sucks up all the oils like a thirsty elephant. The difference before and after applying this oil is simply amazing! My parched winter hair goes from frizzy to silky smooth almost instantly. Kerastase L'Huile Original Hair Oil
Jessie T.
Trois-Rivières, QC
Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray uploaded by Jessie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far the best hair oil I ever used really ! So light and makes my hair shiny! Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray Kerastase L'Huile Légère Bi-Phase Oil Spray I tried the kerastase elixir ultime oil and I think the bi phase is best for thin hair !
Becky T.
Easton, PA
Worth its weight in literal gold. I shake well and spritz on my damp hair after showering. A little goes a long way! Makes my hair shiny, soft, and does NOT weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. Worth every penny.
Dr. Mira M.
London, ON
The smell is absolutely gorgeousssss I’m totally in love with it whenever I use it everyone asks me what I use on my hair it gives it a gorgeous shine and smell