BY KÉRASTASE

Extreme hold for controlled volume or radically structured styles. An ultra-sensorial formula guarantees shine, and provides a powerful anti-humidity shield. see more...

Melissa W.
San Jose, CA
Smells pretty good! Salon recommends I use it, so I bought and wasn't all that thrilled! It didn't hold my hair very long. It's really light weight
Tiera M.
Beloit wi
I love this product! It holds your hair but, doesn't make it feel crunchy. The smell is amazing & it last all day. The packaging is a bonus as well
Emily S.
My hair is a puff ball when it gets humid out and i loveeeeee this spray for summer time. keeps my style locked in fornhours
Deborah K.
I use a variation of this and I like it. I wish it smoothd hair more but it does shield against humidity a little bit.
Emily W.
Love all of the Kerastase products especially the volume mousse! It adds life and bounce back to my fine, limp hair!
Nawieta H.
New Orleans, LA
I used the product after leaving the salon. The hairspray held my hair in place with a shine and great scent.
Alyssa F.
Amazing quality hairspray! Keeps everything in place without feeling crunchy or weird
Karoline L.
Venezuela Barquisimeto
Laca calidad increíble! Mantiene todo en su lugar sin la sensación crujiente o extraño!!! Muy larga duración. Me gusta el olor y la fórmula. Vale la pena mi recommendación.Amen a todos los productos de Kerastase especialmente la mousse de volumen! Se añade vida y rebote de nuevo a mi cabello fino y lacio!
Anmi G.
Maracay
Es un producto muy bueno. No deja el cabello grasoso ni tan duro como otros que he probado antes.