Kerastase Lait de Soie Blow Dry Hair Milk

Lait de Soie Blow Dry Hair Milk

Wawwwwww magique tellement adorable 😍😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏
Start your review of Kerastase Lait de Soie Blow Dry Hair Milk!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Kerastase Lait de Soie Blow Dry Hair Milk uploaded by Samantha H.
Received cash back through influenster to test this product. Love the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling and how it protects my hair for styling
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great at reducing frizz and making my hair feel so soft and look so healthy! It seems to cut down on blow dry time and even helps smooth my hair if I let it air dry!
Jennifer F.
Mishawaka, IN
I use this product if I am going to blow dry my hair. It helps keep the curls from frizzing and offers protection from the heat. I don’t blow dry a lot, and you don’t need a lot of the product, so it has lasted  along time.
Gena L.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very hydrating and style holding blow out Serum. Very lightweight and non greasy beautiful smell that’s not to overpowering and leaves your hair bouncy and shiny.
Deni F.
I cant say enough good things about this stuff. It comes in a nice stylish case thats absolutely beautiful. Easy to use. Great tool to add to hair collection
Lynsey C.
Love this product! It makes my hair shine and feel amazing. It is pricey but it is worth it! I get it at the salon where I get my hair done. I have oily hair and when I use products it doesn’t make it worse it actually helps! And it protects my ends while doing it.
Priyanka M.
I love this protective milk! I use it every time before I blow dry my hair and it leave it smelling so good! It also helps with heat protection and it leave my hair super soft and silky! The formula is so light it doesn’t weight my hair down at all but I do have thick hair.
Annesti E.
Really loved this product. Received free from Influenster. You don’t need a whole lot, because if you use too much it’ll make your hair look greasy if you straighten
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m actually really sad that I am running out of this stuff. This has protected my hair amazingly and I would recommend this to anyone. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive, but on that note it does last a long time!
Hannah G.
influenster sent this to me and it’s great! i use it before applying heat (blow drying) my hair and it protects it and keeps it soft