BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase - Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe 2 Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo 3 All Hair Types For hair that feels light and luxuriously nourished Benefits: Hair feels rich to the touch, luxuriously soft and infused with splendor. see more...

silke a.
Tacoma, WA
This is the CHANEL OF HAIRS, you can not go wrong with this product, i am in love, great scent lasts very long!!!! great packaging, amazing for my curly thick hair, its a bid on the pricey end but its the best product out there! definitely highly satisfied!
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
I had a couple of samples of this shampoo and absolutely loved it! My hair is very fine and left my hair very soft and did weigh my hair down. A little goes a long way so it will last a very long time. I don't mind spending the money on pricey shampoo and condition, you get what you pay for and this is worth it.
Melissa F.
Topton, PA
This product is amazing and keeps my hair so smooth after use, and has an appealing smell also.
Lane F.
Mcgregor, MN
This shampoo makes my hair feel so great! My hair feels soft and smooth. It smells great too!
Camila G.
Montreal, quebec
This is the best shampoo . Hydrating and healing!
I'm sold.

No more bed head when I wake up in the morning.
Soft and smooth tamed hair. I've tried so many products over the years and nothing has ever been so luscious. Quite expensive but you get what you pay and it is worth the price :)
Yeldana A.
Very good shampoo for when you're hair seems to be too dry and is in need of some intense hydration!