BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase specifique bain stimuliste gl shampoo by Kerastase for unisex 8.5 ounce shampoo. Kerastase specifique bain stimuliste GL shampoo was launched by the design house of Kerastase. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 8.5 ounce shampoo. see more...

Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
Once again, kerastase is leading the pack. And most people haven't even heard of them which is so crazy!!! I use this shampoo along with their thermique conditioner and my hair feels, looks and is so much more healthy! A little bit goes a long way so don't be steered away by the price! I've found this outperforms anything I've ever tried and with how long the products last I can say they work out to be around drug store brand products. I definitely have noticed my hair getting so much healthier and being more resistant!
Jaimie S.
Louisville, KY
Product was pricey and I didn't feel like it cleaned my hair well. My hair color is dark brown and thick and long.
Perla A.
To me it's okay one of it's advantages its that it is unisex that way you won't have to buy to different shampoo.
Rose P.
Miami Springs, FL
Great for keratin hair treatment, not easy to find a retail store like cvs o walgreens,
victoria s.
Cordova, TN
Toda la línea d kerastase es excelente y este champú no ha sido la excepción
Susy T.
Edmonton, AB
Wrong product. I selected the rejuvenating shampoo. I love the smell of the rejuvenating shampoo. leaves my hair feeling very soft.