Add a Photo

By KÉRASTASE
We've often wished for dryer sheets that could defrizz our hair (rather than just removing static from our T-shirts). The answer to our prayers? These convenient, hair-perfecting sheets. Developed with advanced static-control technology, the travel-friendly sheets not only effectively defrizz and smooth strands, they also defend against humidity and dullness while eliminating pesky flyaways.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Oh Kerastase como amo estos productos para el cABELLO, hidratan lo dejan bello , brillante y tiene un efecto alisante verdaderamente real! me encanta! el precio es elevado pero vale la pena!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Love all the products ad formulas of kerastase because is so good to me and my hair and the hair of my childrens and husband, is so effective and smell so good!! nice scents, you have tu buy it because is really good. I recommend to others like fiends and family
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Wao , magical , great smell , refreshes , gives healthy , tecpxture , and is great product long lasying , loved it from the core of my heart
Marcelli M.
Marcelli M.
Faz parte da minha infancia,e agora de geração a geração. minha mãe usou e usa,eu uso e a minha filha usa. indicooooo
heloisa M.
heloisa M.
São Paulo, SP

this product is wonderful, mts videos speak of it , I have not yet had oportunudade to use however will die!
lou V.
lou V.
It delivers to its promise. I love the fragrance and my hair becomes smooth and shiny with nice scent to it