Kerastase K Touche Finale Polishing Serum, 1 fl oz uploaded by Melissa A.

BY KÉRASTASE

Kerastase - Touche Finale Supershine 2 Polishing Serum 3 Anti-Frizz Action We are not associated or affiliated with L Oreal and are not a licensed retailer of L Oreal. L Oreal guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L Oreal product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
Great finishing oil for blowouts. With this product less is definitely more. A little bit goes a long way. I would only apply mid shaft to ends to avoid making the root look greasy. I would def purchase again.
Kelly R.
El Sobrante, CA
My hair is thick and wavy. When using a polishing oil to control frizz; I usually end up using too much product leaving my hair oily looking. I was very surprised with this serum because a little bit went a long way! My frizz was under control for the full 12-hour workday I had! I even spent part of it outside and was worried the heat would affect my hair and it would frizz, but I was surprised that it was not the case! The only drawback to this product is the price for the small amount you receive. Otherwise, I would have given this baby 5 stars!
Melissa A.
Baltimore, MD
When i use this serum my hair becomes shiner and control the frizz i always have when wind or when rains. i use 3 times a week, after i dry my hair or before going out. It's good to apply when is sunny beacuse it has uv filter! The only bad thing is that the price is expensive, but the result worth it.
Miracle I.
Van Nuys, CA
PROS: Non-sticky and it makes my hair really touchable. My hair is slightly damaged because its been bleached and colored to the umpteenth time and this product was quite helpful.

CONS: It's a bit pricey

But the price is worth it. I buy it over and over again.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I liked this product but am not in love with it. I liked how it made my hair feel soft but over time it just felt greasy. I liked the smell and packaging of this product but for the price I don't think I will be purchasing it again.
autumn m.
Chapel Hill, NC
-Expensive but worth the money. My hair is fairly dry and frizzy- after letting it air dry and adding serum after I used my straightener my ends stayed down all day and felt smooth- it did not weigh down my hair. I will def. purchase this again when out!
Tracy H.
Schertz, TX
Really like the way this smooths my hair. I do notice that it helps minimize the frizz even on humid days. The product is light weight so it won't make the hair oily. The bottle is pretty small so this is not a product I use daily. I pretty much use this when I know I'm going out or for a special occasion when I am paying extra attention to my hair.
Simone W.
Everett, MA
Falar do produto da kerastase é um privilégio que só quem usa pode falar. Amo esse produto. Sem contar que o cheiro gostoso que ele deixa nos cabelos. Meus cabelos ficam sem frizz.
Anna M.
Weston, CT
I love this product. After applying it on dry hair I can feel touchable softness and luminosity. The price is a little bit expensive but the result is perfect.
Heather B.
Grand Island, NE
Small bottle, but effective--leaves hair smoothd which is especially nice on humid days or when going out.. Nice light scent. Like the shine.