BY KÉRASTASE

Texturizing Dry Shampoo Buildable texture and body 2 Instant style refresher 1 Helps absorb oil for lasting blow dries 6 Transparent, no color residue 5 UV filter heat protection 4 Anti-frizz and humidity protection An aerosol spray powder that infuses texture and body with exceptional softness and no white residue. Can also be used as dry shampoo. Hold: Light and Flexible br Create: All styles. Ideal to achieve full body styles. see more...

Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Great smell and feather light texture. You can use this dry shampoo 2-3 days in row before it feels gritty. The smell is delcious! On the flip side, it is so lightweight that it can't combat super oily hair. I highly recommend this dry shampoo to people with dry/normal hair.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Geneseo, IL
This is my favorite hair product! It's very light, lasts a very long time and smells amazing! My hair is very fine and products can make my hair feel and look greasy but I didn't have that issue at all. I would highly recommend!
Delyn M.
Delyn M.
This dry shampoo is great. I don't want to wash my hair every day since it will dry out my hair so I use this in between washings.
Lane F.
Lane F.
Mcgregor, MN
I love this product! It works great as a dry shampoo or to use to add texture/hold. It smells great!
Thais V.
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Perfect to use after party. Your hair it's gonna be smelling good. No smoke smell.