BY KÉRASTASE

Bodifying All-Over Gel Adds all-over volume and body 1 Gives hair shape and structure 4 Provides flexible, lasting hold 3 Alcohol-free gel UV and heat protection A blow-dry gel with an extra-fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body that lasts. Hold: Strong and Flexible br Create: All-over volume or bouffant see more...

Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can not live without this blow-dry gel! The scent is out of this world, I get compliments on the smell of my hair often! This Product is a must buy!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Olivia, MN
I have to be careful with volumizing products as I have curly hair and it can get out of control, but this stuff is good! It gave my hair volume without that super high look.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair gel is AMAZING! I use it every time I blow-dry my hair and always have great results. I would recommend this product to anyone and will be purchasing this again in the future!
Marie
Marie
I work this through my damp hair if I'm planning to curl it afterwards. The curls last 2 days at least, but my hair is still moveable and narural looking.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Buckley, WA
I have extremely flat and dull hair. I like this product because it gives me the volume I'm looking for and it also smells amazing.
Libby S.
Libby S.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff was amazing!!!! I have very thin and fine hair and this stuff made my hair look like a Victoria Secret Model's!
MakeUp M.
MakeUp M.
Works pretty good, doesn't leave your hair greasy..... Has a nice shiny and healthy finish!
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Amazing to give your hair a voluminous bounce!! Smells great and you don't even feel it in your hair!!