BY KÉRASTASE

Bodifying All-Over Gel Adds all-over volume and body 1 Gives hair shape and structure 4 Provides flexible, lasting hold 3 Alcohol-free gel UV and heat protection A blow-dry gel with an extra-fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body that lasts. Hold: Strong and Flexible br Create: All-over volume or bouffant see more...

Mariana C.
Miami, Florida
The Bests to give volume to the curls.It helps me a lot when I go out and I have not much time to fix my hair. With a little hair product is perfect,
Amanda L.
Minneapolis, MN
This blow dry gel is amazing! It instantly gives hair the lift you're looking for while keeping hair soft and voluptuous as the name claims.
Megan C.
Buckley, WA
I have extremely flat and dull hair. I like this product because it gives me the volume I'm looking for and it also smells amazing.
Libby S.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff was amazing!!!! I have very thin and fine hair and this stuff made my hair look like a Victoria Secret Model's!
purva j.
Phoenix , Az
I love this product. easy to use and gives a very good texture to you hair. I use it every time I blow dry my hair
Miriannys M.
Miami , FL
Es genial por logra dar volumen a mi fino cabello, es efectivo , da forma y a la ves flexibilidad lo que es genial.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Amazing to give your hair a voluminous bounce!! Smells great and you don't even feel it in your hair!!
MakeUp M.
Works pretty good, doesn't leave your hair greasy..... Has a nice shiny and healthy finish!