BY KÉRASTASE

Bodifying All-Over Gel Adds all-over volume and body 1 Gives hair shape and structure 4 Provides flexible, lasting hold 3 Alcohol-free gel UV and heat protection A blow-dry gel with an extra-fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body that lasts. Hold: Strong and Flexible br Create: All-over volume or bouffant see more...

Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Amazing to give your hair a voluminous bounce!! Smells great and you don't even feel it in your hair!!
Heather R.
Olivia, MN
I have to be careful with volumizing products as I have curly hair and it can get out of control, but this stuff is good! It gave my hair volume without that super high look.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair gel is AMAZING! I use it every time I blow-dry my hair and always have great results. I would recommend this product to anyone and will be purchasing this again in the future!
Marie
I work this through my damp hair if I'm planning to curl it afterwards. The curls last 2 days at least, but my hair is still moveable and narural looking.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can not live without this blow-dry gel! The scent is out of this world, I get compliments on the smell of my hair often! This Product is a must buy!
Libby S.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff was amazing!!!! I have very thin and fine hair and this stuff made my hair look like a Victoria Secret Model's!
Robin M.
Cumming, GA
Like all Kerastase products, this is top notch. Feels and smells great. It is a good volumizing product, but quality for value I prefer Loreal's amazing thickening line or Queen for a Day.
Eileen T.
San Diego, CA
I am a hair stylist and frequently work with Kerastase. I pride myself in giving great blowouts and this gel product helps me with just that. It has the right amount of hold to where your hair is still light and touchable, but will hold its shape. Plus it has a little glitter that adds to that shine factor! I definitely recommend this to those who blow dry their own hair and those who give blowouts.
Mariana C.
Miami, Florida
The Bests to give volume to the curls.It helps me a lot when I go out and I have not much time to fix my hair. With a little hair product is perfect,
MakeUp M.
Works pretty good, doesn't leave your hair greasy..... Has a nice shiny and healthy finish!