BY KÉRASTASE

Bodifying All-Over Gel Adds all-over volume and body 1 Gives hair shape and structure 4 Provides flexible, lasting hold 3 Alcohol-free gel UV and heat protection A blow-dry gel with an extra-fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to give all-over volume and body that lasts. Hold: Strong and Flexible br Create: All-over volume or bouffant see more...

Eileen T.
Eileen T.
San Diego, CA
I am a hair stylist and frequently work with Kerastase. I pride myself in giving great blowouts and this gel product helps me with just that. It has the right amount of hold to where your hair is still light and touchable, but will hold its shape. Plus it has a little glitter that adds to that shine factor! I definitely recommend this to those who blow dry their own hair and those who give blowouts.
Marianne H.
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
I recently had a Keratin treatment done, and my stylist recommended this gel to use before blow-drying. So far so good! It seems to keep my hair even smoothr than on days when I forget. My treatments usually last 2 or so months, but she told me I could gain an extra month or so by using this.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Mandeville, La
My new hairstylist used this on my hair recently. I love it. My hair looks great , Its very effective on my dry color treated hair. I haven't purchased it yet because it's kind of pricey. I like it because it doesn't dry out my hair. Wish it came in samples sizes.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Minneapolis, MN
This blow dry gel is amazing! It instantly gives hair the lift you're looking for while keeping hair soft and voluptuous as the name claims.
Miriannys M.
Miriannys M.
Es genial por logra dar volumen a mi fino cabello, es efectivo , da forma y a la ves flexibilidad lo que es genial.
purva j.
purva j.
Phoenix , Az
I love this product. easy to use and gives a very good texture to you hair. I use it every time I blow dry my hair
Terrie B.
Terrie B.
Prior Lake, MN
This is a very nice gel. I apply it starting @ my roots and work towards my mid-shaft to ends on wet hair. It gives a bouncy shiny full effect to my hair. No need to wash it away on the second day of dirty hair. Just run a curling iron thru it and gives a nice hold!
Robin M.
Robin M.
Cumming, GA
Like all Kerastase products, this is top notch. Feels and smells great. It is a good volumizing product, but quality for value I prefer Loreal's amazing thickening line or Queen for a Day.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Portage, IN
This gel keeps my normally curly hair in check when I decide to go straight. The scent is wonderfully light and fresh. This is definitely my go to product when I want my style to last all day.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Miami, Florida
The Bests to give volume to the curls.It helps me a lot when I go out and I have not much time to fix my hair. With a little hair product is perfect,