BeautyHairHair ProductsKérastase
Kerastase Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment

Kerastase Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment

Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment

Any suggestions on products for thinning hair?? I’ve never had this happen to me. I’m looking at Kerastase Specifique Intensive Scalp and Hair Treatment, Kérastase Initialiste Strengthening & Volumizing Advanced Scalp and hair serum. Thoughts? Suggestions?
How well does this work?
[product:kerastase-intensive-scalp-&-thinning-hair-treatment] Have any postpartum mommas used this and it worked for them?
Start your review of Kerastase Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment!
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Kerastase Intensive Scalp & Thinning Hair Treatment uploaded by Nicola P.
Although I have curly hair, I lose a lot of it & so I thought this scalp treatment would help - so far so good!! I also love the packaging from Kerastese!! You can tell they take pride in their products BC they wrap them So Carefully!! #presentsforme [product:kerastase-intensive-scalp-&-thinning-hair-treatment]
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
If it works, it leaves your hair super shiny and manageable, it helped me for healthy growth and stopped the loss a bit, but if it is something expensive
Amanda C.
Hinesville, GA
To be honest i didnt notice much of a diffrence after using this product for a while. So for that reason i would not recommend it to others.
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
My Hair is growing back. Kerastase for me it’s the BEST of the BEST when it come to hair products. This particular product is the only one that does its job. It Stops my hair from falling out.
Jordan  C.
Columbia, MD
Can’t rave enough about this brand. Helped my post surgery hair so much. I had little to no fallout during shower and my hair grew so fast twice as thick.
Ana A.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very pleased that it does not smell of alcohol, like many other products. The smell turned out to be very pleasant for me, but subsequently it does not remain on the hair. Hair is not greasy at all, does not weigh down.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Buenísimo tratamiento yo lo ise hace 4 meses y me mejoro muchísimo mi cabello me quedó suave y sin frizz
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this brand, so I bought this product to try. It’s great for the scalp (I feel a little bit cold probably because of menthol, but I actually like that feeling). I’m very satisfied with the product.
Tony  W.
Odebolt, IA
The stuff is really amazing it goes arm really well it stays on really well it works really great for my routine I like the packaging the product itself well put together I will buy again and highly recommend others
Dariana G.
Súper excelente de buena calidad resultados de impacto me súper encanta como reparo mi cabello dañado a súper brillante y sedosos lleno de vida lo súper recomiendo es excelente calidad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...